"Pick and choose"

Tayla
"Your going to have to choose either me or tyresee" Jaden said truthfully "I'm trying to get on your good side but seeing you with him triggered me" I sighed "I'm not choosing anyone..I have problems I'm dealing with ad I don't need you two to ruin anything else" I admitted

"Can we just get along in tired of this back and forth constantly" I blew out a big sigh. Jaden rubbed his red eyes they were low and he looked pale. "Jaden you look terrible" I lift his chin  up he smacks my hand away and his head drops.

"What's going on with you" he sighs "I'm frustrated and I need you man I'm serious I want to start over I'm done with this kid shit I want us to last" he got up grabbing my left hand.

"This finger is going to have a ring on it and it's going to be by me" he touched my ring finger kissing my hand, it was sweet and all but I wasn't ready to be in a relationship with him again he needed to work on himself.

"Jaden I would love to..but I'm not ready there are some things you just need to work on right now" I looked at him.  "I'll change I just need you by my side threw this tay" I sighed "I'll get back together with you but on one note you have to keep your word..and I'm serious Jaden" I smile.

He chuckles "I promise princess" he kisses me "c'mon you need some sleep badly" I lead him to my room.

Malak
"Your really feeling this girl if you keep calling her" my dad joked I huffed "she said she would call but her phone is going straight to voicemail" I shrugged and went on Instagram seeing something I really didn't want to.

*picture*
Jadendrosa:loml my wife🔐❤️ @loltayy

I huffed and locked my phone "fuck man!..I knew this shit was going to happen!" I yelled out in frustration.

Jaden
It was almost 4pm when I woke up Tayla was one her phone listening to music on her headphones next to me I rolled over and hugged her "good afternoon sleeping beauty" she jokes.

I chuckled I felt refreshed I really needed that sleep, I tried kissing her but she backed away "nooo..go brush your teeth" she chuckles "damn that's fucked up!" I stole a kiss from her "ugh I hate you!" She pouts.

I went into her bathroom and went into the closet that had extra toothbrushes I grabbed one and started my hygiene.

"What's the plan today?" I asked walking back to her bed "well you slept half of the day and my mom is gone for a while we should just hang here" she shrugs.

I picked my phone up seeing missed calls from my mom and a couple text messages.

I called my mom first and she started yelling,Tayla looked at me and she heard her yelling.

"Jaden I've been calling all night I was so worried about you!..where the hell are you!" She shouts

"Mom chill I'm at Taylas house" I shake my head

"Oh..don't do that again and tell her I said hi" she sighs

"Hi mommy" I yell she chuckles

"Hey Tayla..Jaden I need you home by 8 i need help with some packages" she says

"Ight bet I'll be home soon..love you"

"Love you to" she hangs up

Later on...

It was 7:30 and Jaden was getting ready to leave. "Ugh it's going to be so boring" I pout sitting in my bed as I watch him put his jacket on, "chill I'll be back tomorrow" he walks up to me and smile.

God I missed him, his smile everything about him. We had our ups and downs but I love him. I stood up on my bed hugging his neck.

His lips were moist and kissable right now,there was a honk outside and his uber was here "gimme kiss" he pouts I chuckle and kissed him.

"Go before you make the uber driver upset" I push his arms off my waist and sit down "call me later" I said as he walks out. "Ight love you!" He shouts before the door slams.

I decided to check up on Malak I called him and he picked up on the first ring.

"Hey bestie !" I chuckle

"Nah I'm done Tayla going back and forth with you..fuck it and you"

___________________________
Ooo🤕 lmao

Where's everyone at? Y'all went ghost😭

Hope you enjoyed sorry for any mistakes you come across