"Jealous"

/tayla/

Walking into school it was my second week here and I actually liked it. While walking to my locker someone scooped me up scaring me too death.

"Jaden!" I chuckle still type in shock,"did I scare you babygirl?" "No.." I lied "don't lie!" He chuckles as malak comes in.

"Wassup Tay!" He hugs me as Chanel yelled at him on the phone "malak are you serious!!" She shouts as he walks away. "Wow!" I shake my head locking my locker.

"Come with me after school to the park" I nod "okay.." We walked to our class and sat at the same table. Malak soon walked in sitting next to me.

He look a little annoyed so I asked him what was wrong "Chanel she won't stop blowing my phone up!" He put his head down as class started.

Jaden wouldn't keep his eyes off of me it made me so uncomfortable I shifted in my seat looking away from jaden I haven't gave him eye contact since the beginning of class.

The bull rung and I walked to class with Malak which threw jaden off a little and making him jealous. Sitting at a desk their was a sub so everyone talked to there friends.

"What's up with you?" Jaden asked grabbing my hand "nothing I'm fine" I said simply "Malak you coming over later?" I asked he nods "yeah Chanel wants to hang why?" He asked

"The project for science" I reminded him "oh yeah I'll be there" he looks back at his phone Jaden felt some type away that I was ignoring him but he made me feel so uncomfortable I was even nervous to talk to him now.

After school Jaden waited for me but I needed to get home and start the project "ready?" I bit my lip "I can't today I need to start my project I'll call you okay" he sighs "ight whatever" he leaves me hanging.

I felt bad I wanted to say something but he was gone. "Come on Tay!" Malak shouts I ran up to him and we walked to my house. "What's up with you and jaden?" I shrug "I don't know I just hurt his feelings I feel bad" I pout.

"He will get over it" I unlock the front door dropping my book bag as I walk in "Malakk!!" Chanel runs to him I rolled my eyes.

She's home early I was hoping she was still at school so we could start this project,"Malak!" I rush "where do you think your going?" Chanel questions "we need to do a project I'll be done soon" she rolls her eyes "oh my gosh fine!" She rushes out the room.

"Ya girl is crazy!" I chuckle closing my door as my phone buzzed.

From Mom:I'll be home later on I had an ultrasound love you❤️ (2:56pm)

I replied and started our project we stopped an hour later and he went to go find Chanel as I laid in bed I decided to call Jaden.

It went straight to voicemail I sighed I really made him feel bad.

The next day I walked into school with Malak and some friends I made a couple of Minutes ago. "Tayla your hair is beautiful I don't know what your talking about!" River smiled playing with my curl that fell out my bun.

"Here want it!" I joked "of course!" She chuckles as Jaden walks past with another girl making her smile. I rolled my eyes ignoring it. It didn't bother me at all cause we were never dating.

"Well okay is this jadens new girl of the day!" River shook her head she warned me about Jaden because they broke up recently and he said some horrible things to her and about her.

I decided to just let him go and forget about him, walking into class we sat down and talked "so you just moved with your mom?" River asked "yup ..its been years since I've lived with her" I blew.

When class ended river and I walked together as Jaden walked past me saying something to his friends while looking at me I felt like what he was saying was about me.

"She's just a irrelevant hoe..." I turned around "are you mad that I ditched you yesterday to get a important project done!" I shout at him. They got quiet as I confronted him.

"Don't you ever call me out my name because your mad about something petty you can walk around with other girls that's not hurting me at all so try a little harder delete my number because it's not worth having!" I shout.

River look at me with disbelief "wow no one had ever talked to him like that" she chuckles "he needed it cause that was really disrespectful!" I rolled my eyes

___________________________
I love this chapter😌 chapter by @_maninextdoor_