"luck"

Tayla
I woke up and there was bags everywhere from very expensive clothing lines, I got out of bed and there was a note.

Happy early birthday beautiful-from Tyreese

I wonder why he still put tyreese even though I know his name, I forgot all about my birthday it was in a week, this was generous but I wasn't giving in so I just put everything in the closet I wasn't wearing it. He came in my room when I finished putting the last bag in the closet.

"I wanted you to try it" he said softly "that was nice but no thanks" I laid back in bed he got upset "I spent my time walking around shopping for you and you can't even try the shit on" I sat up "I said thanks" I mumbled.

"Your upset..but your the one who took me from my home flew me all the way to Paris and expect me to be okay with it..I'm not this is nice and all but I don't want to be here" he chuckles "you have no choice you'll be here for forever and ever with me and we're gonna start a family" I looked at him like he was crazy even though he is.

"I'm 16 dude..get it threw your head!" I shouted "I don't want to start a family I don't want to do that your crazy!" That's when I knew I crossed the line I felt the sting on my face he slapped me so hard I laid back into the pillows.

Jaden
"Thank you malak..you might have saved the day" her mother smiled and they said there goodbyes over FaceTime "there's this kid tyreese?" She started "they were doing this project and he went missing the same night as her.." I sighed "okay..so what if they have the same kidnapper?" She sighs "this is getting nowhere!" She blew as the door bell rung.

"Hello we haven't found any other evidence and we can't really do anything else so we have to drop the case" her mom broke down into tears "come on man..we can try a little harde-" they shook there heads.

"Unfortunately we did everything we could..have a nice night" with that they walked away "jaden you should go".

___________________________________
Hope you liked this chapter I will update soon I'm so busy with school.