"New life"

/tayla/

Today I was getting enrolled into malak's high school I was excited but nervous at the same time. I threw my hair into a ponytail and hurried to the car.

"Finally.." My mother chuckles "excited?" My mother questions I shrug "excited..really who's that excited to go to school?" I chuckled.

"Shoot I was!" My mother parks into the parking lot, we got out and walked to the office. "I'm here to enroll her" my mother smiles.

After the whole process they gave me my locker and showed me around "you'll start tomorrow morning" she smiles "okay thanks" I walk back to the car.

"How was the tour?","good..I'm hungry" I mumble "aren't you always!?" I chuckle we stopped at a diner before heading home.

"I'm sure Malak will be happy when he hears that your going to his school" I nod "probably" I ate my pancake. We headed home and I plopped on the couch.

I was so glad Chanel didn't go to his high school I would have to deal with her all day.

From Malak:I seen you👀 (12:38pm)

To Malak:so I don't have to tell you I'm coming to your school😂 (12:39pm)

From Malak:aye lit (12:41pm)

To Malak:lmao do your work (12:42pm)

From Malak:I'm at lunch duh!😂 (12:43pm)

To Malak:goodbye..

We stopped texting and I headed to my room to take a nap. I haven't talked to my dad since I left he probably feels some type of way about me leaving.

Waking up the sun was setting and I sat up rubbing the sleep out my eyes, I checked the time it was only 6:15 I yawned getting up.

Walking downstairs I heard Chanel and malak laughing. I walked into the kitchen without saying anything to them the only thing on my mind was food.

As I got the cereal Malak walked in "do I don't get a hi?" He questioned sitting down with me "hello" I chewed on my cereal.

"So when's your first day?" He asked "tomorrow" I mumble "Malak hurry back!" Chanel whines "you should go back to your puppy" I chuckle he shakes his head

"Whatever..." He laughs after I finished eating I headed to the shower and washed myself up. When I was done I got dressed in something simple.

Throwing my hair up I laid in bed it was only 7:10 so I watched tv. Malak came in sitting on my bed. "What's up?" I question "bored Chanel fell asleep" he mumbles.

"Thank god!" I chuckled we watched tv together and to my surprise Chanel was sleep the whole time. "Walk me down" malak said "mkay!".

I got up and followed him downstairs when we got to door I opened and he stepped out "hug?" I shook my head "you never know who's watching" he shook his head.

"I don't care your my bestfriend were supposed to hug" I wrapped my arms around his neck as he squeezed me tightly "o-okay!!" I tried catching my breath.

"Bye malak" I closed the door turning around Chanel stood at the top of the stairs. "I hoped you enjoyed that hug because that will be the last time!" She yells. I roll my eyes

"Drama Queen!"

___________________________
Hellooo this is yungtiller_ I wrote this chapter in not really feeling it but we needed an update because it has been doing so well❤️.

Chanel is crazy as hell😂👏🏽