"Forgive?"

/Jaden/

"Nigga fuck off of me don't get your ass beat!" I told Malak I pushed him off he started swinging and I tackled him throwing blow after blow to his face he got some in.

"Jaden..Stop!!" I heard tayla yell as she pushed threw the crowd of people that was now watching us Malak threw a punched as tayla grabbed me. "Fuck you!" Malak shakes his head.

Ever since everyone knew about me and tayla dating it's been the talk of the school and for some reason Malak was upset about it.

Malak walks away upset as his bros follow. "What the he'll is up with you two" tayla wets a tissue to wipe my lip I pushed her away.

"In trying to help you" she said slightly annoyed "move Tay I don't need your help" I pushed her back and left I knew it was wrong but I really needed to get out of here.

/tayla/

When Jaden pushed me away and left I stood there looking dumbfounded. I shook my head walking out I went to my locker grabbing my things since the bell rung dismissing everyone.

Walking home i heard my name being called "damn baby wait up!" I heard Jaden as he wrapped his arm around me "move" I pushed him "what the fuck is your problem tayla" I rolled my eyes.

"I need to get home" I walk away but he caught up and stopped me "Jaden just move jeez!" I pushed him but he held onto me tightly I tried holding my tears but they just came out.

"Your upset about earlier I'm sorry aight I wasn't in the mood!" Everyone was now listening to our fight. "I don't care..since I'm not in the mood let me go!" I jerk away finally getting away.

"Don't bother calling me!" I yelled and turned the corner.

Hours later Jaden actually didn't call but I really wanted him to. After dinner I went up to the bathroom and showered.

After showering and getting into something comfortable I laid down I really missed him but I thought blowing him off was the right thing.

/Jaden/

"Leave her alone!" My mother shook her head "I'm going to bed don't be up late and leave the girl alone" she got up leaving.

I sighed with frustration this was all my fault she had the right to hate me.

The next morning I got up and got ready for school. When i was ready I waited for my mom in the car and before dropping me off we stopped at Starbucks.

"Have a good day!" She yelled driving off I chuckled and walked into school I walked past tayla's locker but she wasn't there.

When the first bell rung everyone rushed to class. Seeing tayla come in she had her headphones in I needed to apologize and I needed to do it now.

She looked up at me and then at her locker I walked next to her as she took an earbud out "what" she grabbed her things. "Tay you know I'm sorry,.i didn't mean to hurt you" she looks up at me.

"Mhm" she slammed her locker "stop acting like that!" I snatched her up "Jaden move..I'm late" i sighed "you forgive me?" "Yes now can I go!" She rushed "your lying" I mumble

"I'm not..I forgive you I need to go" she jerked from my grip "this is going to be harder than i thought" I mumbled to myself.

___________________________
Short but I'll update soon😊

Chapter by @_maninextdoor_