The Convention part 2

I met so many people today! It was the best day of my life. I can't believe I was meeting the cast of the walking dead. They were amazing. But I couldn't seem to get one guy out of my mine. You think it would be Norman but no. It was Sean. Just the way he looked at me made my heart flutter. I had to see him again.

I was in the queue for my first photo op with Norman. I was hoping to swap hats for the photo, I've seen him do silly things in his photos before. But they go really fast. I turned the corner and there he was taking adorable photos with his fans. I saw Sean in the corner of the room on his phone. "Sean!" I shouted him making him look up at me. It took him a second to notice me but he quickly smiled back.

I was next for my photo. I'd remember this moment for the rest of my life. I put my bags down and ran over to him, giving him a big hug. "Can we swap hats?" He shook his head no. My heart sank. I looked over at Sean with tears in my eyes. Norman put his arm over my shoulder and I put mine around his waist.

They were about to take the photo when someone shouted. "Wait." Sean came rushing over to us. "What are you doing man?" Norman asked him. Sean sighed at Norman who obviously hadn't seen me upset.

Sean went to the other side of me and took my hat. He put it on his head and put his arm around my waist. "Ok we're ready."

Suddenly I felt some lips on my cheeks and the flash went. Sean had kissed me for the photo. I'm sure I was bright red. He gave me my hat back and I thanked him for what he had done.

I grabbed my things and followed the lines to where I could pick up my print out. I understand Norman was ill this weekend and tired but I asked for a small simple thing. He said no. And that broke my heart. A few tears made there way down my cheeks.

As I rounded the corner I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Hey, erm I wanted to make sure you're alright." It was that kind voice again. I wiped my tears away before turning around. "Yeah I'm fine." I sent him a small smile. "I can see that you're not fine, I'm sorry about him, he's just had a long day and he isn't feeling well. He'll be better tomorrow, I promise." He nudged my arm and I chuckled. "Thanks Sean, you're so sweet."

"Come here." He held out his arms and I rushed into him, wrapping my arms around his waist. More tears spilled from my eyes. "Hey, hey, don't cry. You're okay." He ran his hand over my head in a soothing way. "You're okay Beth."

"Oh god I'm sorry, I'm getting my tears over your top." I quickly pulled back and wiped over his chest. "Beth, it's fine, I don't mind." I smiled at him and straightened out my top. "Thanks again Sean, you really are the best."
He put his fingers to the side of my lips and pulled them into a smile. "Now keep that there." I blushed. "See ya around." And I walked away from him.