What Would Sean Do Now?

*Sean's POV*

And just like that Beth, the love of my life, and my baby were gone from my life. I knew she still had a thing for Norman. But I never wanted to say something to her. It was eating me up inside to the point where I couldn't talk to her. I knew this would eventually happen, that she would leave me for him. I just had no idea when. So the only thing I could do was push her away.

There was no way on earth that I would ever be the one to break up with her. I had to make her the one to do it. And if that meant pushing her away then it's what I had to do.

Of course I'll be there for my baby. And I will support her. But I have to give her time for this to settle in. I will be always there but I'm giving her and Norman time to reconnect. I know they love each other. And no matter what I do she won't love me as much as she loves him.

I still have no idea why she chose me in the first place but now she's where she should be. There isn't any point in fighting for her now, I know I messed up my chance with her. She's gone forever. I have no idea if I'll ever love again but as long as my Beth is happy, I'm happy.

Boston Walker Stalker Con was about a month away now. Beth is on maternity leave so she can't work. Norman will want to stay back and help Beth. So that means I won't be going. I could visit Beth and Norman for the weekend. I could help out a bit.

I could explain why I did what I did. Norman needed her more than me. He wss totally lost without her and I had to do what was best for them both. I will always love her. And maybe she will understand why I did it. But would she forgive me? I broke her heart, I treated her like shit. Who would forgive someone like that.

Of course I wanted her back. It's why I kept calling her. I wanted her to listen to me and take me back. But I had no chance of getting her back now which broke my heart.

Maybe I could move out to New York. She is obviously going to stay with Norman for a while. And when the baby comes I need to be there for her and the baby. I know Norman will be angry with me for what I did but eventually he'll get over it. I need to see my child as much as possible. I'm going to be a good father.

There is no doubt in my mind that Norman and Beth will be togther soon. And I can choose to accept that or be angry with them. He will more than likely be with my child more than I will which kills me. But I can see he has done an amazing job with Mingus. I trust him so much. He is going to be amazing and he'll treat Beth right, just like she deserves.

*Beth's POV*

Well me and Norman told each other we loved one another. I was wrapped up in his arms. He had a cute little smile on his face while he snored. "I love you." I whispered to him.

This was it now. I wasn't going to mess this up with him. I was going to love him more than I've ever loved anyone in the world. He was my Norman and I was his Beth, forever and ever.

And of course I couldn't just stop loving Sean. He will always be my first real relationship and for that reason I will always love him. Plus he stole my heart from Norman. I didn't think anyone could ever do that. But Norman stole it back. It has aways been Norman.

It's just going to be so weird when we're all together and I've had the baby. I'll be with Norman but Sean will be there all the time too. And I know I won't be getting back with Sean. He really hurt me. I still can't believe he did that to me and part of me will never forgive him. He proved that he doesn't love me or this baby. So why should I let him anywhere near her when she's born. He doesn't deserve her. And she deserves a father who will love and care for her, like Norman.

Norman slowly started to wake up. I cuddled closer to him and kissed his cheek. "It wasn't all a dream, was it?" I lifted my head and looked into his eyes. "I love you." His smile grew. He looked so happy. "I love you too." Wow what a perfect way to wake up. "So what do you want to do today?" I asked him. "Well Ming made a good suggestion yesterday." He said. "What is it?"

"Maybe we could go to the hospital and find out the sex of the baby?" He looked down at my stomach and rubbed it softly with his hand. "That sounds great Norm. But what will Sean think of us going without him?" I was scared of what Sean would do. "Fuck Sean. He doesn't deserve you or this baby. Me and Mingus are looking after you both now. Not Sean." He got angry. "O-oh I'm sorry." I shyed away from him.

"I'm sorry Beth, he just makes me angry. How could you let him neglect you for this long? I could have help you out sooner." He moved some hair from my face. "I don't know Norm. I guess I was just getting used to it."