Reedus

*Beth's POV*

He was wearing his tight black top again. The one that leaves me drooling. He had his Raybans over his eyes, his typical baseball cap and of course his little cute ears sticking out. He had no idea what he could do to a girl. Just looking at him makes a girl wet. But when he says your name, boom! Pregnant, right there on the spot.

"What are you staring at now Beth?" Flanery said from the side. "N-nothing. I was just day dreaming." I snapped out of my trance. "I hope it wasn't something dirty for you and Sean to do tonight." He laughed. "Shut up Sean, you're gross! And no I wasn't doing that." I looked over at Norman to see that beautiful smile there.

"Erm you're staring at Norman....why are you staring at him?" I stopped looking at Norman and counted the money Sean had made so far. "I was not." I avoided looking at Sean. "Beth it was totally obvious. What are you doing?" He sat down next to me. "I have no idea. He's just so...hot."

"Remember you love Sean." I looked over at him and pulled a face. "Of course I love Sean. He's my world. I'm just, having a look. I can't help that he's drop dead gorgeous." I continued to stare at Norman. Norman began to wave at me and waggled his fingers like he usually does. He was adorable. I began to blush and waved back.

"You're like a hormonal teenager Beth, stop flirting with Norman." He sighed. "Sorry, but I am still a teenager. And I can treat myself now and then to a peak at his beautiful face."

"What would Sean think?" I'm sure he wouldn't mind. "He knows I was madly in love with Norman once. I may have changed my feelings but his face and body stayed the same. I bet he looks at other girls. It's all cool."

"I've never seen Sean look at another girl or make any comments since you two started dating. All he talks about is you. And when you're in the room all he looks at is you." Well I felt bad now. "Oh, I didn't know. It's not like I'm constantly checking guys out or anything. Just Norman, this one time."

He started greeting other fans. Was I really a bad person for checking out Norman? I mean it's hard not to look at him like that. He's beautiful. Sean made his way to Norman's table and waved at me. I waved back. I loved Sean, there was no way I was thinking of trying something with Norman again. I didn't think of him like that.

"Come on Beth, lets get them two and go for some lunch." It was way past lunch, I totally for got to eat. "Okay." Flanery was being a little weird with me today. "Norm, Clarky. Want to get something to eat?" Flanery asked them as we went up to the table. "I have stuff to do but you guys go ahead." Sean said with some paperwork in his hand. "I can help you out baby."

"No, it's okay. Plus you need to eat something. Reedus, make sure she eats for me." I rolled my eyes at Sean and he laughed. "I love you too." He winked at me.

"So what do you want Beth?" Norman asked me. "I'm not hungry thanks." He pulled his glasses off his eyes and put them on his hat. His eyes looked at mine. "Nope, I'm making you eat something." He gave me a smile and walked off. Sean followed him.

As Norman came back I watched his muscles through his shirt flex. He was carrying our meals on a tray, his arms looked amazing. For god sake, I need to stop thinking like this. "I got you a sandwich and an apple." He placed the tray in front of me. "Thank you Normy." He sat down and looked shocked. "You haven't called me that in a while." He opened his bottle of water. "Well I feel more comfortable around you now. Like we're friends again."

He sweetly smiled at me. "Good. I missed being your friend." Sean came to sit with us. "So are we all going out tonight?" I gave him a confused look. "I'm still not twenty one yet so I'm affraid I can't. I'll force Sean to go out tonight. You guys deserve a lads night out." I took a bit of my sandwich.

"Actually I might pass on tonight too." Norman said. "Damn guys. Do you think Sean will still come out?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Aww the two Seans on a date." I teased. "Shut it you." He smirked at me.

___________________________________

*In the hotel, later on that evening*

"Sean, seriously just go out with Flanery. I'm alright here." I sat on the end of our bed. "I don't want to leave you alone Beth. I want to spend time with you." He sat next to me. "But you never see him, he really misses you." I took his hand. "Please, for me. I told him I'd force you to leave." He laughed. "Ha, you couldn't force me to do anything. You're too little."

"I am not little. And I bet I could." I slowly crawled on top of him and pushed him down onto the bed. "Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try." He licked his lips as I ran my hands down his chest to the bottom of his top. I slowly pulled it over his head and brought my lips down to his. "I love you." I mumbled against his lips. He flipped us so he was on top. "I love you too."

There was a knock at the door. "Urgh, if that's Flanery I'll kill him." I pulled Sean back down to me, attacking his lips. There was another knock. "Stop fooling around you two." We heard him yell through the door. "I better go." Sean pulled away. "B-but we were just getting started." I pouted. "And I'll finish it later." He winked at me.

He put his shirt back on and opened the door. Flanery burst in. "God guys, do you ever stop doing the dirty?" He laughed. I went bright red and hid my face in Sean's back. "We're just in love." I mumbled into Sean's back and wrapped my arms around him.

"Are you sure you'll be okay on your own?" Sean turned in my arms. "I'll be fine. Just get back to me safely." I leaned up and kissed his lips. "Hey, why don't you call Reedus and see if he wants to hang here for a bit. I'm sure he wouldn't mind." I never thought he'd say that in a million years. "I might do. Now go, have fun you two." I pushed them both out of the door.

"Don't be too late." I said. "I'll be back whenever I want." He mumbled. "Oh, okay." I sighed. "Sean don't be like that." Flannery said. "Come on man, lets just go get pissed. I'm so bored." He walked off.

I sent Norman a text.

B-Hey Norman. Want to come over and watch a movie or something while the boys are away?

I shortly got a reply.

N-I'll be round soon. Do you want anything? Food? Alcohol?

B-I'm good thanks. Just bring what you want.

Fifteen minutes later I heard a knock at the door. "Hey Norm." I invited him into the room. "I brought food and alcohol." He put a bottle of whiskey down and some popcorn and fries. "Yummy." I got him a glass out. "Why aren't you drinking?" He questioned. "No reason. Just don't feel like it." I stole some fries.

"So what film are we watching?" He asked. "Dunno man, lets see what they have." He got onto the bed with his drink and food. It took us a good ten minutes but we finally decided on a film. Jaws. We both loved it.

I sat next to him. I was feeling a little awkward. "So how is Mingus?" I broke the silence. "He's great, thanks. I can't wait to see him when I get back. I have him for a week. I've missed him." He sighed. I felt so sorry for him. "He really is an awesome kid Norman. I know I've never met him but if he's anything like you he must be awesome."

"You really need to meet him. He'll love you." He seemed like such a nice kid from what Norman has told me about him. "I'd love to meet him." I smiled at him. "We'll have to arrange you and Sean coming to New York then. You can stay over at mine for a week or something." I'd never been to New York. "That sounds amazing. I'll talk to Sean about it in the morning."