Stopping Norman

*Norman's POV*

I knew it was a massive mistake sending Beth them flowers. But I had to, she needs me and I need her. I went to their house for forgiveness and I partially got that. Now I had to go too far. I just couldn't help myself. She was the one.

But now Sean won't let me near her. I blew it. I don't think they'll be at the next convention. And I wouldn't blame Sean for making her stay at home. But she's her own person and she can do what she wants. And I know her, she won't let him stop her from doing her job.

She's strong and that's one of the reasons I love her. Shit. I really do love her. Like nothing before. More than I ever loved Helena. And I loved her way too much. She was my world and she gave me a beautiful child.

I sat down in my apartment in New York City thinking of what I would do if I saw Beth at the next convention. Would I run up and hug her? No, she'd be with Sean. And I'm pretty sure Sean would kill me right now. I think the next convention is a couple of weeks away so I guess he has time to cool off.

But that meant I have to go a few weeks without seeing and talking to Beth. I have a few photos we took together on my phone but that wasn't enough. I needed to see her. She was like my drug. I needed my fix.

___________________________________

*Sean's POV*

That was it. That was the last thing Norman was having to do with Beth. I was so angry right now. Why the hell would he do that. We just kinda made up and he goes and ruins it again. This guy has serious issues. He needs to know that Beth is in a relationship with me, not him. He can't be trying to woo her every second. I'm dreading the next convention.

Instead of me and Beth going out for a romantic meal we decided to have one in the room. Well in the pool. We ordered room service. The pool was right outside of the room. It was beautiful. All the lights reflected off the water. The stars were out.

I opened the sliding doors to see Beth laid on her back, floating across the water on her lilo. Both her hands were tucked under her head to keep her comfy. She was in a simple red bikini. I loved the way the moonlight hit her skin.

"The food is here darlin." I placed the food on the floor next to the pool. I took off my shirt and my flip flops and sat with my feet in the water. "Yummy." She gently climbed off the lilo and swam over to me. She swam in between my legs and smiled up at me.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and carefully pulled her up. I was now laid down with her wet body on top of mine. "Come on then." She rolled off me and grabbed the food. She then stepped down into the water and took it all to the other side of the pool. There was a small drop and a beautiful view of California. I loved this place.

I grabbed us some drinks and swam over to her. She rested her arms on the side and tilted her head to look at me. "Thanks Sean." She took her drink. "God, this is beautiful." She sighed. "It really is, but nothing compared to you." I moved a strand of hair behind her ear as she looked out on the world.

She truly was beautiful. I ran my fingers lightly down her jaw and under her chin. I turned her head to face me. "I love you Sean." I pulled her towards me. "I love you too." I held her bare waist, keeping her close to my body. "Maybe we can stay a little longer. We don't really need to leave." She pouted like a kid wanting some candy.

"Well as long as I'm with you I don't care. Shit, this is so romantic." I said making her giggle. "Yeah, almost like the movies." She wrapped her arms around my neck. I grabbed a chocolate covered strawberry and placed it in her mouth. She bit half of it and I ate the other half. "Damn that was good."

I planted a kiss on her lips. "Not as good as your kisses though." She sweetly smiled at me. I couldn't stop looking in her eyes. They were so sparkly. I never wanted to take my eyes off of them.

We went back to eating our food, pretty soon we were full. "I don't think I could eat anything ever again. But I kind of want that meal again, it was so good." She rested her elbows on the side with her back against the wall. She was popping out her chest, but not on purpose.

I took in a deep breath. We didn't need to do that tonight. There were two perfect endings for tonight. The first one is us going back inside, and making sweet love on that bed. But the second one was just simply laying next to her, making her smile and slowly drifting off with her in my arms.

Yeah things were romantic at the moment but not sexually. We were in love. We just needed each others company. That's when I realised this girl was the one for me. I was suppost to be with her for the rest of my life. I've known her for maybe, three or four months now and I've never been happier.

Yeah things happened along the way with Norman, and that just proves it. I love her so much and nothing could get in between us.

"What cha thinking about?" She asked me. I looked over at her smiling at me. "You." She blushed. "What about me?" She bit her lip. "Just that you're beautiful and I couldn't imagine my life without you." Wow so cheesy.

"Well I couldn't imagine my life without you either. You brought my smile back and I will forever be yours." I liked the sound of that. "I couldn't imagine you without a smile. Seeing you hurt the other week broke my heart. And as long as I'm with you I'll make sure it never happens again."
"Well whenever you're around I'm happy, so just don't leave me." We swam across the pool, put our plates away and got into our pajamas. Well I just put on some boxers and she took one of my tops. "I'll never leave you." I whispered to her as she rested her head on my chest.