Love

*Sean's POV*

I showed her around the rest of the house and she pretty much fell in love with it. I had emptied out a few draws and left some space in the wardrobe so she could put her stuff in there. I took her up to my room...our room. That sounded perfect. I put her case on the bed and she started unpacking. "This doesn't feel real." She said pulling out her tops. "I know. It's weird, but a good weird." She looked over at me and smiled. "It just feels like I'm here for a week and then I'll be going back to England." She moved her clothes to the draws next to the bed. "Well I won't let you leave me." She kissed my lips as she walked past me.

She then pulled out all the shirts I left her when I stayed at her house. "What? I still need to sleep in them. But now I have someone to cuddle instead of my teddy." She walked over to me and I sat her on my knee. "You're cute." I pecked her lips. "Not as cute as you. My Seany." I stood up and made her jump on my back. "Piggy back ride." She giggled. I carried her downstairs and put her on the kitchen table. I put the oven on and began getting things out of the freezer and the fridge for our tea. "You can go watch TV if you want, I'm making us a nice romantic meal." She shook her head. "I want to stay here with you. I can help if you want."I stood in front of her and she pulled me in between her legs. "It's my treat. You're my special girl and you need to be pampered."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I rested my head on hers. I cupped her cheeks and brought my lips down to hers. She pulled her body closer to mine so we were chest to chest. I licked her lips, asking for entrance and she let me in straight away. I missed her taste. She was so sweet. Every kiss with her felt like our first kiss did, fireworks went off in my mind. She tugged on my hair making me moan into her mouth. I felt her smile into the kiss. "Damn, I missed that." I said as I pulled away. "Me too."

She brought my lips back to hers and slipped her tongue in my mouth. I slowly laid her down on the table and hovered over her, not moving my lips from hers. I closed my eyes, savoring her taste and body. Her lips were so soft, I'd never kissed such tender lips. I wrapped my hand around her neck, keeping her close to me. I didn't want this to stop. My other hand went down to her hips, I pulled her top up slightly and lightly drew patterns there, I knew she liked that. She wrapped her legs around my waist pulling my body fully onto hers. God, I wanted her so bad. To feel our skin together, our bodies as one.

I pulled back to catch my breath, we were both panting. I opened my eyes and looked down into her sparking brown ones. I'd never get tired of looking into them. "I better start making us some food." I said awkwardly. She had this look in her eyes, lust. "Okay. Do you mind if I go for a shower?" I climbed off her and she sat up. "That's fine baby, it's just next to our room." She walked away and I carried on making our food.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Beth, our food is ready." I lit some candles and left the lights off. She came down in one of my tops which went just above her knee and she wore some white knee socks. Damn she looked good. Her hair was still a little bit wet from her shower. "You're killing me." She slowly walked up to me an wrapped her arms around my neck. "This looks beautiful, you're so romantic." She sweetly kissed my lips. We sat down and began to eat our food. "This is delicious Sean."

After the food we sat outside on the porch swing, She was laid in between my legs. Our hands were together and our fingers were in-twined. I lightly kissed her head. "Sean I need to tell you something." She turned in my arms and looked into my eyes. "What is it baby?" I tucked a strand of hair behind her head. "Well I've known this for a while but now I can tell you. Sean, I l-love you. From the bottom of my heart. You're all I think about and I can't stand not being with you. So yeah, I love you."

All I could do was stare into her eyes and down at her lips. Did she really just say that, I was so happy I couldn't speak. I was frozen. "Sean?" She had a worried look on her face. A tear made it's way down her cheek. "I'm sorry, I knew it was too soon." Before she had time to move I finally pushed myself up and pressed my lips to hers. I held the back of her head as she roughly kissed back. "I love you too Beth, so so much. I'm so happy you said that. It's all I've wanted to say to you for the past few weeks but I didn't have the guts."

"I love you." "I love you too"

to be continued....