Back To Normal?

*Sean's POV*

I can't believe I agreed to letting him stay in the same house as us. What if he flipped out on Beth again. But I couldn't say no to Beth. She had such a kind heart. I knew it wouldn't be long before she forgave him.

Beth came back downstairs and sat next to me. "I'm sorry Sean but I couldn't just let him sit out there on his own. He can't be on his own like this." She brought her body into mine I wrapped my arms around her. "I know you're right but I hate him right now."

"Can we go to bed." She asked. "Sure baby." She took my hands and pulled me up from the sofa. "But you have to carry me." I winked at her. I let my body go limp and I fell on her. "Seannnn stoppp." She wined. "I can't, I need help." She wrapped my arms around her shoulders and she dragged me across the room.

"Give up Sean. I'll leave you down here." We got to the stairs. "You wouldn't dare. God I love your cute little Yorkshire accent." I stood up properly and scooped her up in my arms making her giggle.

I carried her bridal style up to our bed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and nibbled on my neck. I put her down on the bed and attacked her with kisses.

She got changed into one of my tops and I threw everything off but my boxers. "I love my Sean." She sang in my ear making me smile. "And I love you my British crumpet." She giggled. I pulled her to me and we fell asleep in each others arms.

________________________________

I woke up alone in bed. Shit. I bet Norman was messing around with Beth. I threw on a shirt and went downstairs. As I walked downstairs I heard them talking.

"But I'm lost. I don't know what to do anymore." He was laid down with his head in her lap. "Norm, I know things look bad now but one day you'll find that one girl that you love. You'll have a relationship like mine and Sean's, it perfect. I feel amazing when I'm with him and when we're apart I miss him like crazy. He's the love of my life." She ran her fingers through his hair.

"But I honestly think that person is you." I got a little angry at that. She was mine. "I'm with Sean and I adore him. I messed up, I almost lost him. I can't do that again. He deserves so much more and I'm going to make him feel so loved. He's my forever and I'm never letting him go."

She was so sweet. She was my forever too, I knew it straight away. My one and only. I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

"I'm sorry Norm but we can never happen. I know that you didn't mean what you said and I feel like I've forgiven you. I love you, but not in that way, I thought I did but I don't. Hopefully soon things will be back to normal and we can all be best friends again."

I coughed getting their attention. "Morning baby." Beth called. Norman sat up and moved the other side of the sofa. "It's okay Norman. Well it's not but I'll have to deal with you liking Beth. You can't help it, she is amazing." I brought my lips down to hers.

"I'm really sorry." Norman tilted his head down. "I know you are man. Imagine if you were dating her and I said all that shit to her, making her want to hurt herself. You'd be the same man." I sat on the edge of the sofa and put my arm around Beth.

"You're right. I promise I'll make it up to you guys. In fact I'll start right now. I'm sending you both off to DisneyWorld. I'm paying for everything. And I'm not taking no for an answer." Me and Beth looked at each other in shock. I know how much she loves Disney.

"You don't need to do that Norman." Beth said from the side of me. "I'm not taking no for an answer. You guys go pack your bags today and and tomorrow you can go to Disney for a week." Beth smiled at him. "Really?" She asked.

"Norman we can't accept this. You can't bribe us to be friends with you again. I still can't forgive you." I sighed. "I'm not trying to do that. After making you guys feel like shit I want to make you happy. And people are happiest when they are with the one they love at Disney. Please guys."

I rubbed the back of my head. "I don't know man." Norman got out his phone. "Well I'm booking it right now. So it's up to you guys if my money gets waisted or you use it." Beth looked up and smiled at me. "I think we need a holiday."

"Fine, we better start packing then baby." I kissed Beth on the head. Norman watched me as I did. He was still in love with her. He was trying to avoid looking at her but he couldn't. "Thank god! I'll leave you guys too it then. I'll text you all the details." He stood up and took his case.

"Bye guys. I hope we can move past this. I don't know what'd do without you both. Be happy together." He called a taxi and left us.

"Well we better pack now. Lets make this a good week. Just the two of us." I took her hand and lead her upstairs. "I'm so excited. I won't sleep tonight." She giggled. She was adorable. "Well I know of something else we can do instead of sleeping." I winked at her. She nervously bit her lip.

"Hmm like what?" I walked backwards into our room. "Well..." I pulled her with me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist bringing her body closer to mine. "Kiss me." She pleaded.

I smirked at her. "What do I get in return?" "Anything, I'll give or do anything. I'm yours tonight." I licked my lips and she leaned up and captured them in a lustful kiss. "I love you baby." She mumbled on my lips.

"I love you so much more." She pushed me onto the bed and crawled over me. "Damn you're beautiful." I pulled her top over her head and made love to my girl.