Cipher You Ass

(Bill's pov)

I hurried out of my math class. Dodging the crowds of my girl fans, I rushed to Pine Tree's locker. 'Ah, just as I thought. He's already there.' I ran up to him, about to say hi,but when he noticed me and gave me a rather hurtful expression. "Ouch. What's with the grim face Pine Tree?" He glared at my once more before closing his locker and walking away. "H-hey Tree? Did I do something wrong?" Ignored again. "If I did I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you?" He stopped for a moment to think, looked at me, and then started walking away again. "That wasn't nice Dipper." I said slightly irritated. He flinch at the tone of my voice and picked up his pace. "That's it. Dipper Pines! You stop ignoring and tell. me. what's. WRONG!" I howled at him. Dipper stopped dead in his tracks. Oddly, he managed to be pale with fear but red with embarrassment at the same time, for every one was looking at us and whispering. "F-fine. I'll stop ignoring you. Just p-please stop making a scene...." Dipper mumbled, hiding his face in the collar of his vest. I smiled and nodded. I skipped past him and made my way to our next class where I'll force him to tell what's up. Besides, next class is chemistry, and half that class already thinks we're dating. I mean we are, he just doesn't know it yet.

We got to chemistry and I pulled Dipper's chair as close to mine as I comfortably could. Annoyed, he tried to pull away, but I'm stronger than him so yeah, I won. Dipper reluctantly sat down but he wouldn't face me(*insert pout face here*lol). "Hey Dippy, why not look this way. There's nothing interesting about the chalkboard." I pouted, but he didn't budge. Though, he did blush a little. "And who says there is anything interesting about you either?" A few guys laughed when Dipper shot that smart-ass remark. One of them even leaned over and asked if I was having 'girlfriend issues'. I laughed quietly at that and nodded. In all honesty, Dipper was more girl like than guy. "Now Pines, tell me why you were ignoring me." He looked hesitantly over at me. "I don't wanna..." he mumbled. "And why not?" Dipper opened his mouth but closed it again as the teacher walked in the room. "At least...not here." I heard him whisper. I glanced at him for a moment before sliding my eyes to the front of the room. 'What's up with him today?' 

(Dipper's pov)

I anxiously awaited the end of the period. I could feel a pair of golden eyes staring at me the whole time. Not sure if I should feel flattered by that or unsettled. Well at the moment I was feeling both. He wants me to tell him why I was ignoring him. But, if I tell him He's bound to get upset. And I know how he gets when he is angry at someone. So, I guess I'll just tell him after school. I mean, it's the weekend so no one should get hurt. Right?

Some one poked my cheek. Startled, I swished around and glared in the direction of the poke. "Pine Tree, where'd ya go?" Bill asked. "Huh?" "I've been trying to talk to you for five minutes but you seemed to be in a different world." I stared at him, processing what he said. "Ok, whatever. What were you trying to talk about Cipher?" He seemed to pout when I called him By his last name, but the look was there for but a moment. "I had a question about something I heard from these guys." he said calmly. "Well what is it? If you haven't noticed, we're in the middle of class and I'd like to listen." I gave an uninterested stare, but I think my eyes were showing my curiosity. Bill smirked. "I heard that you were, uh, uninterested in cats and more interested in roosters if you know what I mean." Bill whispered in my ear. I felt my entire face turn 50 shades of red. "Cipher you ass." I growled quietly. "Why the fuck would you even bring that up?!" It's hard to stay quiet when you're pissed. "So it's true then!" Bill exclaimed, cheerfully? 'Why would me being gay make him happy?' Bill's exclamation, unfortunately, was a bit too loud. "Mr. Pines and Mr. Cipher, since you two seem so interested in my class, you can stay after school and clean it." The teacher, who seemed quite upset, handed us a both a detention slip 'Thanks a lot Cipher.'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OH MY STARS! GUYS I'M SO INCREDIBLY SORRY FOR TAKING A YEAR TO WRITE THIS! i DON'T EVEN HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE FOR BEING THIS LATE! SO PLEASE DON'T KILL ME MY LOVES (you know who you are) I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN NOW HAT MY ARTISTIC BLOCK IS GONE! BUT UNTIL NEXT TIME.......

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

AND I'LL SEE YA GUYS NEXT TIME!