Cipher Household

(Bill's pov)

I lay in the grass in the middle of an empty park. Smiling at the clouds I replay this morning's events in my head. 'I got to kiss Pine Tree AND he's my boyfriend!?!' I was too happy I just had to be dreaming. I never, EVER  get my way with anything, and yet now I get to date Dipper! I kick my legs in the air excitedly. I wish I could've stayed with him longer but he insisted he had to go home to the Mystery Shack so his family wouldn't worry. He's lucky. He gets people who worry about him. I wish I had that.... I shook my head to clear my it before I let myself get dragged into my thoughts. I stay in the grass for a bit longer before sitting up and taking out my phone.

Bill: heeeyyyy stranger~

Dipper: hi @^w^@

'Omfg this kid is adorable!' I laugh lightly at myself at Dipper's reply.

Bill: what you up to cutie?

Dipper: /(///)/ nothing rlly

Bill: wanna be doing something ^3~

Dipper: ...

Bill: ??

Dipper: i have to stay and watch the store...

Bill: oh..

Bill: then why don't i just go there

Dipper: ...wut

Bill: why don't i just go to the mystery shack

Bill: that way we can hang and you can do your job

Dipper: oh

Dipper: ok then ^w^

Excited to see Dipper, I hopped up from the grass and brushed myself off. I start making my way towards my own house to freshen up. Making my way to the back, I sneak in through my room window trying my best to not make any noise until I'm certain there is no one else here. I tiptoe around my room grabbing clothes and a towel before sneaking towards the bathroom. It doesn't seem like there is anyone else is here so I turn on the shower. I start to undress when the door opens. "Dad is that yo-AHHHH!!" I whip around to find my blue haired younger brother standing in the door way. "Jesus fucking Christ Will didn't I ever teach you how to knock?" I turn back towards the shower and continue undressing. "Bill? Where on Earth have you been?!?" Will whispered harshly at me. "At school, duh." I answered him nonchalantly as I proceeded to get into the shower. "For three days straight??? Do you have any idea how pissed Dad has been!" Will whimpered as I just rolled my eyes and continued to wash my hair. "Don't be such a worry wart Blue. Not like he'd kill me. Even he doesn't want to go to jail..." Will whimpered at the nickname and slowly closed the door so the two of us were separated from the rest of the house. He sat down on the toilet lid. He was silent for a few moments before speaking up again. "When Dad gets home you're gonna be in trouble you know..." "Relax Blue. He doesn't come for another twenty minutes. I have plenty of time to dress and go." I rinse off my hair and start washing my body. "Bill, he comes home early today. He will literally be here any minute." I drop the bar of soap, quickly straighten up, and look at Will through the curtains. "SERIOUSLY?!?" He nodded his head timidly.

Just as he did, we heard the front door creak open and slam close. We give each other a panicked look as I quickly rinsed off and Will locked the bathroom door. Just as I turned off the water, our father attempted to open the bathroom door and banged on it. "Will! Are you in there?!" he shouted. "Y-yes Dad." Will answered timidly. "Just you?" Will quickly looked at me as I fumbled to get my clothes on. I gave him a glare that clearly said 'tell him you're alone'. He gave a quick nod and spoke up. "Y-yeah Dad..." he squeaked out. From the other side of the door we could hear our father grunt and trudge away. We sigh in relief and finish getting dress. "Where are you going anyway?" Will whispered to me, probably to make sure that Dad wouldn't hear. "I got a date~" I winked at my younger brother while he just scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Who's the pick up and drop this time?" "Hey! It's not like that this time! Dipper is a really sweet kid and I seriously like him!" I snapped a bit loudly at my blue haired brother. He just shrugs it off and waits for me to finish getting dress so we can leave the bathroom. I finish dressing and we both make our way to the door. Will peaks his head out first before signaling to me that the coast is clear. I exit the bathroom and sneak back towards my own, with Will behind me as my lookout. We made it safely to my room only to find our father in there waiting for us.

"D-Dad?!" I screeched and backed into Will who also let out a yelp. "So you're here after all weasel." He stood up and started walking over to us menacingly. Will awkwardly scooted in front of me to block his path to me. "D-Dad, how was your day at work?" Will attempted to change the subject only to be grabbed by his shirt collar. "You lied to me kid." Pulling back his fist, he swung strongly at him. Will quickly brought his arms up to his face to protect it from the blow. Even so, the hit still knocked him to the side. He let out a painful groan. I quickly stood over him so our father could no longer get him. "It wasn't his fault Dad. I forced him to lie." I pushed him away from my little brother as Will scooted back against the wall. "So you threatened him to lie and protect your ass eh?" He lifted his hands together and cracked each knuckle, slowly. I hardened my glare and crossed my arms. "That's right." My father immediately went in for a punch when I said that. Blocking it with my arm, I ducked down and kicked at his shin. The force from the unexpected kick knocked his leg out from under him. Using this to my advantage, I grabbed my phone from the desk besides us at booked it towards the window. Right as I was jumping out, my father picked up and old rock from my floor and chucked it at me. It grazed me, barely missing my eye, as I jumped out and ran off the property. 'Time for my date~'

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/n: Hello my lovelies~ sorry for taking literally 2 months to update. I had finals and the went to Texas for a few weeks. But anyways, I'm back! I was gonna upload this on Friday but I couldn't think of a chapter title :/ anyways, the next chapter should be up...eventually. Until then...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

AND I'LL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!