Chapter 36

"Aye ari you hungry?" Heather asked

  "Noo." I Mumbled in the pillow.

  "But you never say no to my food."Heather stroked my hair.

"I'm tired right now."

"Alright if you say so." I felt like she rolled her eyes ,she probably did. "Trell!!" Aww man wtf she doing?

"Wassup?" Trell came running in the room.

"Arianna is upset and won't tell me." I rolled my eyes and got up.

"I'm not upset I'm tired and got a headache." I whined as I rubbed my head.

"Your lying Ari! When your upset you say your tired and have a headache." I need to stop using that.

"But I'm not lying."I whined. The doorbell rung making everybody stop and wonder who is here.

"I'll go get it." Trell ran out the room to get the door.

"You invited someone?"Heather asked.

"Nah I didn't invite anyone over." I answered honestly. The door bust open reveling Jasmine. "Fuck." I whispered.

"Hey Heather! Hey Arianna."Jasmine smiled and waved at us.

"Hi" me and Heather said blankly.

"If y'all don't mind I'm trying to take a nap." I smiled.

"Oh sorry I don't mind at all." Jas smiled and walked out.

"Well I do mind. Your gonna get your ass up and stop moping around!" Heather yelled. Nigga I'm fucking laying down how I'm moping around?

"I'm not even moping around." I looked at her like she stupid.

"What some nigga don't want you or something? A bitch stole that Odell dude?" Bam the bitch goes to far !! Who said anything about Odell?

"Heather Leave me alone!!! Go fucking worry about your kid, go clean or worry about your weight. Don't worry about me ,I'm good ,ok!?" She look taking back since I brought up her weight.

"The reason I'm this size is because I had a baby Arianna." Trell came back in the room with Zoe and Jasmine.

"Fuck out of here! Teyanna Taylor had her baby 2 months ago and her body banging! Zoe is fucking 5 months get over yourself Heather." I rolled my eyes.

"Woah woah woah! "Trell yelled getting in the middle of us. " Arianna you shouldn't disrespectful your sister like that. She gives you food and a roof over your head." That bitch don't pay bills you giving me a roof TBH.

"I'm here when my mom works that's all." I rolled my eyes.

"I can't believe how you disrespected me." Heather said looking down at me.

"You was acting a ass I had to get you in your place." I'm tired of Heather talking to me anyway. I'm fucking 17 I'm pretty much legal and she talks to me like I'm 5!"

"Wowww my place? Your 17 Arianna you pay no bills! Your not grown until you pay bills little girl." Little girl? This bitch don't even pay her bills.

"Well I guess since trell pay the bills and buy everything!! That makes you a little girl also." I whispered in her face. I stared at her for a while seeing I hit a nerve. I grabbed my phone and purse and left. Man can my day get any worse?