Chapter 88

3 months later

  Summer is coming to a end and I'll be moving to a whole new state with my sister. It's not like the state is unknown to me . I've lived in Louisiana majority of my childhood so I'll feel right at home.

"Arianna get the hell up and help us decorate." Tonight is a big going away party I'm throwing. I invited all my friends and family to celebrate with me. I'll be separating from people I love in a week! I decided to celebrate with everyone I graduated with. We all made it far to graduation and it's time to open doors to new beginnings.

"What I have to do?"

"Help mom bring the food outside and call the damn DJ!" I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone.

"He's not answering ." I put my phone in my back pocket and walked down stairs.

" I'll call Tyga Dj you just go help mom." She pushed me into the kitchen as she ran to get her phone.

"Hey ma need help?"

"No no I don't want anyone touching mi food." I bit my lip and nodded. "Just go get ready we have everything." She said in her thick accent.

"Ok." I shrugged and ran upstairs.

"When the hell they coming here , because I did not clean my man cave for nun." I heard Trell yell.

"Today now shut up before someone hear yo loud ass."

"I want them to hear me ! Fuck I'm agitated." Trell walked in the hall where I was and jumped when he seen me. "Wassup young."

"Hey T." He smiled awkwardly at me. "You good?"

"Ugh yeah I'm cool I have to go cut the grass." I nodded and bit my lip.

"Didn't I tell you to help mom." Heath came storming towards me with a aggravated expression on hey face.

"She told me to go get ready , she good." Heather rolled her eyes.

"Go get ready Arianna." She bumps pass me and went downstairs.

"Refuse to throw a party with her ever again." I rolled my eyes and walked in my room. Getting ready takes no time so I text a couple people who needed the address or the time for the party. I did that for a good lil minute then received a incoming call from Steven

 I did that for a good lil minute then received a incoming call from Steven

I smiled staring at the picture I have as his contact picture. "Popping pussy residents Arianna is speaking , how may I assist you?"

"Damn I called the wrong shorty again." I furrowed my eyebrows hearing what he said. "I'm sorry love this Arianna Tran?"