Chapter 42

•Bell ring•
  "Alright guys it is time to go!" Mr. Roger yelled. "Please hand in your test at the door and proceed straight to lunch no roaming the halls."

  I gave him my test and walked out to all the traffic in the halls. I hate when it's like this can't see shit and everybody in your damn face.

"Arianna !! Ari!" Someone called for me. I looked around seeing no one. "I'm behind you silly." Jadah popped up holding my wrist. Oh lord here we go.

"Hey Jadah." I said in a not interested way.

"Your going to lunch right?" She questioned.

"Yes I am." I smiled.

"I'll walk with you then." She smiled and giggled.

"No I think I'll walk alone. Thanks tho." I pulled her wrist off of me and try to walk off,but she grabbed me again.

"It's traffic we can get out together." She held my wrist tight and started running.

"Slow down!!" She did what I said,but started walking like a snail. "What are you doing?!" I yelled over the crowd.

"Slowing down." She smiled. I hit my head at how fucking dumb she is.

"I think I'll walk al-" not able to finish my sentence a bunch of envelope fell from the sky. I looked up at all the blue and burgundy envelops fall. It was quite beautiful. Me and Jadah grabbed one.

"Woah what is this." Jadah asked.

"I don't know." I mutter. The envelops look like the envelops I'm receiving from Sincerely BDD guy.

"Look we're at lunch let's go." Jadah pulled my arm and ran inside.

"Ok you can let go now." I pulled my hand away from her. She let go and grabbed on to her other arm and kept running. Oh my god she has a real problem.

"Wassup prom queen." Normani and Tyla started to bow down.

"Y'all so dumb." I laughed. "Aye y'all got one of these." I pulled out the envelop.

"I did!" Jadah yelled.

  "Jadah can you go get me a croissant from the breakfast side." I smiled.

"Sure Ari!" She ran off to the long line.

"Anyway did y'all get one?"

"No what is it?" Tyla ask.

"I don't know in the hallway out of no where a bunch of them fell from the sky."

"We took the elevator didn't want to be in that mess." I nodded at Normani respond.

"You should open it." Tyla said. I nodded and did what she said.

"It's a invitation."

"For what a party?" Tyla asked.

"Yeah for Jordan poodle party." I laughed. In front the invitation was a actual poodle with a bathing suit on.

"Jordan so wacky." Tyla giggled.