Carlie

what did they do?

where did they take me?

here I am in this white room with no windows, or doors just me and a white bed. it looks like it is made of bones. well at least this cube has a mirror. and my eyes dart in to the mirror so my own eyes are mirrored off of my own.

i look like a wreck. my face is way more pale then usual, and my bags are deeper and darker, I may as well be called Jeff the killer, i examine my body, to only see stitching  on the side of my neck. i take a closer look and brush my hair out of the way so my neck is in view. 

green skin patch?

my eyes widen and i take a step back, in a panic i fell to the ground and my dress slid mid way down my thighs, revealing more green snake like skin.  i want to close my eyes and wish this is all a bad dream, but when I open my eyes it was the same view.

i felt an itch on my back, i expect to feel my own skin, but instead i feel bump like scales, I let out a scream. What is happening?!  i don't want this!

with all my anger and look around, and spot two camera's on each side of this 'room', i glared cold heartedly into one of the camera's. "is this some kind of joke?!" i yell out hoping who ever is recording can hear me. "LOOK AT ME MOTHER FUCKER!" i turn my head to reveal my neck with the green skin. 

"LOOK AT ME!" i yell and take of my hospital robe, like i care if the see me nude, they probably already have any way, i look down to my stomach to see more green skin and stitches. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!! LOOK AT ME!! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME HULK? COS BELIEVE ME SHIT FACE, I DON'T EVEN NEED GREEN SKIN TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING FACE IN!", the words just flow out, and no words can describe my anger, if Nyel was here- Nyella.

"where is nyella!, GOD DAMN IT WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?!" If they have done this to me, then what about Nyella? for all i know she could be dead. "I WILL DESTROY YOU IF YOU HURT HER DO YOU HEAR ME? I WILL END YOU! SO YOU BETTER PRAY TO GOD YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HER!"

i fall down to my knee's, i'm scared, i'm scared for myself, and for my best friend, nyella. "oh please god, tell me you didn't hurt her, please" i whimper out , i look up into the camera lenses and glare hard with tears in my eye's 

i'll find a way out, and i'll come get you Nyel, I promise