Elliot

Our guards that had hold of us, instructed all of us in to separate rooms, with the same colours as our shirts. at least there is some colour in this colourless hell.

I look over my shoulder and i see Iden going into a red door, i can't see his expression clearly, but I can tell he is scared, at least. 

Iden, just before all of this, he was in the hospital, he had lung cancer,my poor little brother, He was in the hospital for almost 2 years, and the hospital bills kept pilling, my family couldn't afford the payment.

the guy that had a hold of me forced me into dark blue door. "oops, sorry mate" the guy spoke, Australian accent, like a real thick accent. "it's alright?" i questioned as the Ozzy bloke open the door and instructed me to walk in. i did as i was told and when i walk in, i kid you not, every thing is blue, a dark blue. blue isn't even my favourite colour!

"this is where you'll be living, for um, a while?" My guard guy looks at me as he speaks. I give him a nod. a while? nice way to put it , clap clap. if Carlie were here, well better yet if it were Carlie and Nyella, they'd both be yelling at the poor man. "Um, hey. By any chance can i know your name? so i don't have to refer you as Ozzy bloke?"

"what? oh, my name is Mike." mike replies and smiles, He's probably 10 years older then i am I'm 22 now, so he may be. hmm, 31? 32? for all i know he maybe older or younger "Elliot" I smile, i know i should probably hate Mike, but, he looks like an un-hatable guy. " I know" Mike smiles and says good by and leaves me alone in the boring blue abyss room. 

I look around the blue room, and see that there are things that i am interested in, there is an whole entire book shelf of Biology, and Archeology. Amazing, it's what i've been wanting to learn in University, but of course i never went to University, but i always learnt it myself. 

I look around some more, and see a bed, a king single. it's also blue, how ironic. I feel as if I am in my childhood room. Great! cough, cough, totally not sarcasm 

well i guess there is some red here and there, along with other colours, but the main colour, is blue. 

suddenly the lights turn off. "what the-" I then hear a loud beep and and see a red light turn on in the corner of the room "all colours, it is time to rest, we are sorry for a scary or confusing day you may have, but fret not, there is more to come" the same voice from earlier, fills the room, Professor ..something, something?

man who cares I'm going to sleep, they better not wake me up at 5 am, or God please help who ever awakens me at that time.

(totally not sorry for the long wait )

(dont question the song just enjoy it PEACE )