Tayla

I'm tired. 

I hurt all over, Mummy isn't here yet.

i didn't get to eat dinner.

before, i woke up in my room, and thats where i still am. I'm laying down on my flowery pink bed.

i miss daddy very much, i wish to meet him once again.but i know i can't. Mummy said she sent him somewhere and won't be able to come back, ever.

sometimes i wish i was with him, i wish I could fly up to him, daddy i miss you so much.

Mummy had said to me the se wish i was never born, she wished that one of the experiments would.

kill me already.

maybe the meaning death isn't bad after all? maybe a could become just like daddy, so i will finally be with daddy forever, and mummy won't be able to hurt me any more.

i feel my body start to go really cold. and i feel as if  my skin is falling off, my heart rate goes slower, like it's almost it's stop , my breathing stops as well.

i feel more tired than usual. but i don't want to sleep. 

i feel very heavy.

i look towards my hand and see my skin and fallen off. 

what? but I'm not bleeding and it doesn't hurt.

i hear the door open and a gasp. 

"oh my god"

(it was gonna be a sad chap, but i am to happy to even think sad, so if this sucks..well go swallow some pie..with carrots..pfft... any wav you's! OH OH a quick story!

okay so my older bro  was clubbing with his friends and the girl he likes went to the hospital and  he went to go and see her at the hospital, and so on,  but! he twisted his ankle , and cos he is drunk he thinks he broke so he went to the hospital, and turns out that he was in the same room and his crush, next to each other, and omg! THAT IS SO CUTE!! I SHIP!!!))