Nyella

The men in black walk towards us. Each with on coloured sleeve. A guys stood behind, he wore a yellow sleeve on his right arm, he was holding a plate and placed it down, gently. I look at the guy and he looks back at me, his eye's are pure green, it's almost pretty. I then realised i was to busy fantasising about how green his eye's were, and how i could get the shade of green right. I hate this artist side of me. 

I quickly turn my head and look down at my food. oh fuck yes Ravioli, ah, so good! I look up to see Carlie already stuffing her face full of steak, and gravy is falling from her lips, Elliot almost looks disgusted, but I don't think Carlie even cares, she is way to hungry. 

Elliot smiles at me and i return the smile, then look down at my food and begin to eat. it's so good.

~~~~~

We have all finished our meals, no one even spoke a word, "stand!" one of the, what i shall call now, Commanders instructed us. we all stood kinda sluggishly. The guy the was behind me the whole time while i was eating, grabbed my arm, confused I just glared at him, he didn't even look at me he looked forward. i looked to where his eyes were looking, straight at Elliot, the two giving a cold glare at each other, wha?

weird guy started to walk pulling me along with him, all of us walked beside our assigned guard commander thingy, people. I realised that my guard was the only one holding my arm, where the biceps are, if i had any. what a weird guy.

The walls open as we all walk towards it, we went through the door wall thing, and we were greeted by another white wall , hey what a surprise! the guard made me turn left while the others turned right, What the? have i been assigned into a high secured room? because i escaped because i'm badass? yeah.. i probably do have a high tech room. dang it 

Weird guy stops infant of a yellow door, Why is it because i am half asian but don't look like it? or did they find out my favourite colours, because jokes on them! i like the rainbow! 

weird guy opened the door and to my surprise the walls are red and yellow, and every thing is warm colours, like orange and red, and yellow, some browns as well.

"this is your room i'll be supervising you threw the outside. a few others will come in the mean time, have some rest, you'll need it" and with that weird guy disappears 

well, now what? OMG IS THAT A SUPER SIZED TEDDY BEAR??