Tayla

The people took me into this white room, the room i am always taken to to get new stitches. 

but I'm into much pain, to understand what is happening.

"it hurts, make it stop, p-please!"ow, ow, ow.

"Tayla. you need to calm down" My care taker tells me, but i just shake my head

"no! it hurts! it hurts!!"

"we need Chamaeleonidae skin!" one of the doctors yells amongst the other's that are running around, like they are scared.

"that's far to dangerous! she's just a child!" a lady with short hair yells, I then see Pim walk in. she always plays games with me, she's like a big sister to me.

"What's just happen?!" Pim runs towards me and looks even more scared than the rest. "When she was a corpse her flesh peeled off and once she turned back her brain sent signals that she was in pain" the man next to me on the other side of the bed spoke.

"didn't she try to attack you Pim?" A girl doctor speaks up 

"No she was just standing there, and it gave me a fright!" Pim yelled at the other doctors. i felt more pain, as if some one was stabbing me with a needle. i look to my left to see Mr. Len sowing green skin onto my skin. i scream out in pain. "STOP IT HURTS STOP!" I sob out while screaming. 

I felt some one grab my hand and i look up to Pim, she's crying. I don't want her to cry!

"we need to put her to sleep"

"we can't do that Pim, we have already drugged her enough, any more and she could be asleep for a long time"

"AND SHE CAN DIE IF STITCH HER WHILE SHE IS IN THIS STATE!" Pim yells at Mr. len. 

"i'm sleepy.." everything is going blurry i want to sleep, before i knew it Pim moved so quickly and placed a mask on my mouth and I begin breathing in a different air, that calms me down, but my tears still fall.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Tayla" Pim holds my hand tighter and puts her head near mine, i can feel her tear drops on my face.

please...don't be, sad

(hey ay what a great song for this chapter.... i'm trying not to make it that sad with the music)