Tayla

(to anon: yeah shut up it's Fucking vocaloid! deal with it! i chose this because of the meaning behind it, stay Kawaii mother fuckers B] )

Every thing is dark and scary. I'm standing, but my feet are not touching the ground,i try moving my arms and legs but they are tied down, by a cold metal. this is scary, i want to be back in my pretty butterfly room, and i want to have a nap with Mr. tickles. "Tayla, you worthless child, you disappoint me" mummy? 

"You good for nothing child!" mummy appears in front of me. and raises her hand up high. Mummy looks so scary right now.I close my eyes tight hoping a magical force field can protect me, or i was in my daddy arms, and him saying he will protect me. 

i felt stinging across my cheek, and I let a tear roll down my cheeks, "you never do anything right!" Mummy hits me again, "worthless, worthless,worthless!" mummy hits me across the face overtime she says 'worthless' I don't fully understands what that word means, but it all ways Hurts me when she says it. 

I've learnt not to fight mummy when I'm being punished, it has happen for since i can remember. "worthless! pathetic! just like your good for nothing father!" mummy hits me harder then before, it stings. and it hurts, so ,so, so much. i wish this would stop. i hate this, but this is my life now, no one would even care if I disappeared, thats what mummy said to me last punishment.

Mummy stops, her hair in front of her eye's, she then pushes her hair back. and pulls out a key and un-locks the arm and leg holders. i don't know what they are called, so i just call them, that.

"time for your medicine Tayla" mummy smiles, i don't like that smile, it's scary, i start crying more, but my face doesn't change. "but i'm not sick" i whisper out, mummy grabs my by the face and pulls me to her face, lifting me off the ground, it hurts. " do you want to get punished again Tayla?" 

I try to get out of her hold " mummy stop it! it hurts!" i yell at her, but mummy hits me with her free hand, and i fall hard to the fall. i lay there crying.

"when will you learn to be a good girl Tayla? you all ways do every thing wrong,now say it your a useless child"

"I'm a useless child"