Pim

I watched as tayla closed her soft blue eyes slowly, a few tears rolling down my cheeks. I still have a hold of her hand, her small hand in mine, even though the hand I am holding has her own blood on her hand. I don't care, i just care that this little girl survives. 

Through all of this.

"i'll leave. please, call me when i can see her" I ask Robbit (len) and he nodded, I looked down at Tayla one last time "you'll be fine, i promise" i know i shouldn't have said that, but i don't want her to lose hope.

I exit out of Tayla's surgery room. I can feel a few tears fall down, my face, so i quickly wiped them away with my sleeve. 

I took a few steps forward, I look up to Yvon standing there. "hi eevon" i say softly , Yvon looks at me annoyed. "it's pronounced 'Ivon' " he growls quietly.

"then why does it have a 'y'?"

"how's Tayla?" eevon asks, completely ignoring my question.

"she's-no, she can be a lot more better." i say look towards the white ground. Eevon looked down as well. "you know there are others like her now, but with the different capabilities." eevon speaks up slowly. i can't stay sad like this for long, i need to lighten up the mood. 

"and i bet none want to be with you though" I laugh out, and Eevon glares at me but i can see him blushing, "well see ya, EEVON!" i walk pass him and i hear him groan.

heh, score one to this girl.

but in all honesty, All the best to Tayla 

(you happy