Carlie

This morning i was waken from my slumber, by my, sorry excuse for a security guard, like he is such a wimp. Even i can do a better job, heh like totally do a better job.  any the wimp of a boy who is my 'guard' is called Jarred, if i have picked up anything from either from the fact he is a wimp, he is most likely, Gay.

Here I stand in line with Idiot, Iden, Sage and the Two twins, in this big ass room, to me it almost feels like a training room, you'd see in movies. Every one is almost wearing the same outfit as me, black second skin out fit with cool looking stripes along the body in their, now I don't know what the colours are called, but let's say, house colours. if anything, damn they look fine! I mean I don't like showing my ass and boobs, but damn i be looking fine!

"CARLIE!" i feel my body push down by a heavy weight thrown at me.

"wait? wha-?" as I try to understand what was going on, the next thing I knew, i'm on the ground with a heavy as fuck weight on me. I look at the fucking hippo on top of me. "nyella? what the fuck is wrong with you?" 

"I MISSED YOU!!!!" 

"okay okay, gee don't yell in my ear, i'm already deaf as it is "yeah deaf from her constantly yelling at me. fucking prick 

"ahem" nyella and i snap ours heads to see who made that noise, that old man that has been standing there for this whole entire time, meh guess i forgot to mention him. "who's the terminator looking guy?"  if i had to describe him, Nyella pretty much did the description already, well he looks like an older version of the terminator, the old man is probably in his  50's or something.

"get up" terminator old man glares at us as we follow his instruction. 

"now you are all probably wondering why you are here! before i answer that i gotta tell ya a few things!" Terminator guy , starts pacing like he is in the army, he could be actually? oh great not another fit freak. " First thing! I am lieutenant -"

"DAN!" I look at Nyella, she looks so please with her self, oh my god, i raise my hand to my forehead and glare to myself and slowly shake my head. "no, I am lieutenant Glen! you may refer me to lieutenant or sir! second! this is not a place to have a tea and chat! this is a training ground, where you will be taught how to use combat skills and how to be in complete control of your new so called 'Gifts' we do not know much about your gifts! for you have to show us what you can do!" Glen says looking straight at us and then looks at iden. "Except for you. you will have special training ONLY to control your Gift" Glen points to Iden who can't help but change into every one, constantly. 

"Now, please get to your stations! they are the units that are in colour of your aura" Aura, so thats what they call it now, huh. 

well, let's get this show on the road 

(you don't like my taste in music, go suck a dick, bitch B| Jk, I picked 'one reason' the opening for deadman wonderland , cos the lyrics, (some of them) kinda fit the whole uh..plot? idk but yeah... I love deadman wonderland!! I NEED A SEASON 2!!)