Elena

"TAYLA" I yelled running towards her, she smells like rotting mice, her flesh looks as if she is rotting. Tayla looks up at me  with lifeless eyes. don't tell me she changed her self into a corpse. oh dear god.

"uh.." Tayla wanted to say something, but as a corpse she can't say anything. I stand beside her looking horrified and covering my nose. "wait here, d-don't move okay?" i tell hoping she'd understand. I ran into the near by control room, what to do what to do! I look around and find the Microphone to the speakers, good. 

i press the button until it went green. "emergency! emergency! Experiment T1 is code D i repeat experiment T1 is code D, is Room 021! emergency!" by the time i was finished, i already Heard foot steps running to Tayla's room. "where is she?" i heard one of the Doctors yell. what? I ran back towards Tayla's room, she's gone.

"Elena, what is the emergency?" 

"corpse, she turned into a walking corpse." i say my voice shaking. the doctor looks disappointed and worried, but not for the child. for who ever gets in her way. We the hear a horrifying scream. Doctor and I snap our heads in the direction of The main control room. no, the last person in there was. Pim!

The doctor an I ran alongside to the main control room, where we were met with a small girl, looking more rotten than before. "Get the guards now!" the doctor instructed me, I obliged and ran out of the room to be met wth Yvon who is standing in front of a yellow door along with five others. 

"Yvon! hurry! Tayla escaped! quick we need your help!" I yell at him and within a second he look towards his co-works and they nodded, Yvon ran pass me and i followed. 

I instructed Yvon to the main control rooms. We both stopped but Yvon continued into the room and picked up Tayla with ease. how? Tayla didn't even fight back, i then saw Yvon whisper into her ear. what is this all about? Yvon then walked towards her room. and as soon as he put her down on her bed she started screaming in pain "IT HURTS!!" all doctors and i ran in her room, seeing  where her torn of skin is bleeding 

"Get her into the emergency room! NOW!" 

(to anon:sorry! short chapter! BUT! if you have question i will make a seperate book for questions! oka bye bye!!!)