Carlie

We all stand around Iden. all of a sudden he fell to the ground and stop glitching, "IDEN!" i hear Elliot yell to his brother as he makes his way to hold his brother in his arms. "iden! wake up! wake up god damn it!" Elliot shakes Iden, almost a bit too violently, "Elliot," Nyella steps into the view now, putting her hand on Elliot's shoulder, "the more you shake him, the worse it'll be" with Nyella's words he stops and relaxes a bit, "she is absolutely right, Elliot, it is best if the people here take care of him" Sage spoke up, and Elliot stood up putting his brothers head down slowly on to the foam ground.

"Thats! enough standin' around like chumps! get into your places!" lieutenant Glen instructed  all of us as we scurry along to our units. and some medical people rush over to aid Iden, Elliot still lingering around his brother but then gets pulled back by his guard, Elliot made a sad but yet confused face. I know i hate him, but it doesn't mean i can't feel sorry for him.

Every one does as they were instructed to do, I walked up to my section, or stationary, what ever you would like to call it, The room a entered it grey, a light grey, just like the colour of the strips of my outfit, Theres a number printed on the floor that covers majority of the white carpet we stand on, and we I mean, me myself and i, It seems to me my 'body guard' got eaten by trolls. great.

i stand up straight, shoulders back, looking straight a head at the tinted windows, the mirror image showing in my direction, so I'm looking at myself, but really, i'm looking at the ass holes behind the window. My stare is cold, and i dont move an inch, my breath is slow. i can tell i look like a bull about to rip the throats out of the living. hope it scares the shit out of  who ever is behind that mirror.

"M-miss Carlie D-Dwell " the speakers in the training room stutters. hah! what a loser. I give a sly smirk, but it is definitely evil. "today we um are, ahem, today we are here to test what you are capable of, if you are not aware of your skin condition-" the voice speaks up. my skin condition, thats right. with quick movement a slam my fist on the tinted window. "THATS RIGHT! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SKIN YOU FUCKING ASS HOLES?!"  i yell at the voice that is behind the window seeing my breath fog the mirror at every word said.

"pl-please calm down Miss Dwell-"

"CALM DOWN? IM IN A FUCKING LAB OF SOME SORTS BEING A GUINIE PIG! AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE MOTHER FUCKING RIGHTS TO TELL ME TO CALM DOWN? WHERE IS YOUR HUMANITY?" i slam my right fist against the window once more, i feel the bones in my arm snap and re-form, i screech in pain still with all my fury hitting the glass. on the corner of my eye there is a symbol of a wolf, only if.

the glass begins to crack, and my view shorten, i now run face first into the window, completely breaking threw, i snarl at the people who scurry back in fear.  "w-wolf, she turned into a wolf, quick record this! Nathaniel get her! " the person with strawberry blonde hair and glasses bosses people around, it's her, she's the one who puts us all through this. "IM GOING TO RIP YOUR HEART OUT!" i yell, lunging myself at the blonde.

but in a flash of light,

every thing went black.

(ANON: sorry for a very long wait..enjoy this naruto song get it stuck in yo brain)