Nyella

"YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING TRASH!" 

"you never do anything right!"

he raised his hands as if he is about to slap me across the face. but before his raised hand can come in contact to my face. every thing turns white.

~~~~

I shot out of the bed I slept in, panting in horror of the dream i had, sweat falls from the side of my cheek. "another bad dream" I brush my hand through my hair. I look to my right to look at the open floor, I drifted my eyes to the door, to only see my security guard. "are you okay?" he says staying in one spot, but his eyes filled with concern, i think?

"I'm fine" I reply his questions after a few moments pass, i realised that he is in my room, I look at him in shock and he looks almost guilty. what is he doing in my room?! I grab a red pillow and throw it at him, he blocks it with ease, but is still in a panic. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?" i threw another pillow at him and hugged the bright sunny yellow sheets up to my shoulders. " I-I just heard your scream..and I came in to see if you were okay-" 

"I'm sorry" I apologised knowing how much of a full I have made of myself. He just shakes his head "if anything i was out of place" he brushes off my apology and replaces it with his. he still stands near the door, he is also wearing the same outfit from yesterday. yellow does not suit him at all, maybe green? or even red? oh no orange!  

"um" i manage to squeak out he looks at me curious what i am going to say. "c-can you get out, so i can change?" he seem to have realised that he is still in my room, and i have just awoken. he says sorry and scurries out of my room.

I hop out of the yellow bed and see that there skin tight clothing for me to wear. It's black it long sleeved and the wants go to,probably to my ankles. on the sides of the outfit, it has yellow crosses going in a line  going down to the ankles to shoulders. "do i have to wear this?" you know you want to, shut up voice in my head. "okay i'll wear it" 

~~~~

I walk out of my room and i was met by, the guy that was in my room this morning. He just looked at me with motionless eyes, is that the reaction you give someone that is technically only wearing a second layer of skin! if i saw someone looking like me now, i would freak out, then check them out, and run away. "hey , why am i wearing this?" I ask the security guy and he glance at me and starts walking, naturally i just followed him. 

we walked down the white long hall way, yet again, i hate this place, And one thing i have noticed. there are no windows in this place,odd. Well i guess it is kind of reasonable, if you haven't watch sci-fi movies in labs or something, they all don't have windows, shocker.

We reach the a black double door. Security guy opens the door for me, and i walk in hesitantly. once i walk in, I see people standing in the distance. and i notice one of my favorite colours, orange.

"CARLIE!"