Chapter 2

My new album tour ends tonight in San Diego, Rock Theatre. Bright lights are blinding my eyes but I got used to it during these past few years of being a teenage rock star. My leather jacket was removed after my second song and I was perspiring heavily when I was into my fourth song.

After my last song which was my new album key song, Love on Edge, I scanned the big Rock Theatre, feeling self-conscious about my face on the big screen; I put on my professional smile. "You guys are so awesome tonight! Thank you San Diego! Have a goodnight!" 

My band members joined at the front, we bowed to the screaming crowd. I waved back at them, with my fans also known as the Alasters screaming "Alaskay! Alaskay! Alaskay!"

I took out my phone, took an Instagram photo and said again, "I love you all!" I said, waving as I walked back to the backstage. I passed my leather jacket to Heather, thanking everyone who stayed and helped out with my tour. We took pictures, signing autographs for crew members who came along this tour.

When I reached my dressing room, my two brothers and Jaco's red-head fiancée, Keely Clark was there.  

"Hey princess, you rock up there." Jaco said, kissing the top of my head.

"Thanks." I smiled and kissed Keely on both cheeks, "Thanks for coming,"

She smiled with her really big beautiful smile, "You rocked up there,"

I chuckled. I'm so glad Jaco met her. I crushed into Nate's hug next, "Missed you."

"I missed you too." He kissed my head.

We was about to toast champagne when Julius decided to barged in with his stained collar. I sighed, "Glad you joined us, Julius."

Julius winked at me, gave me a hug, "Sorry I'm a little late. I was caught up in the traffic. Congratulations."

I raised my eyebrow, "Huh." Then whispered in my roommate's ears, "Before you lie, what don't you take a look at yourself in the mirror?"

Nate and Jaco hid their smile when Julius looked at himself in the mirror. He cussed under his breath, helped himself from my pack of wet tissues and wiped the lipstick stain on his face and adjusted his collar, "Well, let's toast?"

Nate and Jaco burst out laughing, toasting with my band members. I shook my head.

So one month ago, Julius officially moved into my penthouse as my roommate. My manager, Wallace settled the media about Julius being my boyfriend and Julius and I did talk about the rules in my penthouse.

1. Make sure toilet are clean every day.

2. No girls or guys overnight in the house. If they do, inform each other and keep noise down.

3. If food ever runs out, inform or go top up ourselves.

4. House will be cleaned every week if our part time maid missed the week.

5. Stay out of each other business.

Well, let's say Julius it's a freaking untidy person. He broke the first four rules in a week. Leaving the toilet bowl up and leaves his shaver everywhere. He brought girls home and those bitches were so fucking noisy that I can't sleep that night and was late for my next day schedule and made a big fuss over it to Julius who promised never again. He got three girls that night. I've always wondered how the fuck he did that.

And Julius, well, he ate like a monster. Food ALWAYS runs out and he never ever top up, which pisses me off because every night when I come home, I slept through the night, hungry. As for the fourth, the living room is good until you see his room. It's a war zone. I tried not to look into his room every time I walk past.

The only thing he did well was the last one. Stay out of each other business. We actually got quite along when it come to the last rule. We talked to each other but never ever butt into each other's business.

"Alaskay, make a speech." Wallace said, smiling. Wallace, who found me in a restaurant when I was fifteen with my best friend Heather, scouted me into his label, making who I am today.

I smiled at everyone who helped me through my career for these three years, "Well, first, thank you every single one of you here for making who I am today. Especially Wallace," I raised my glass to him which he returned.

"My stylist and my best friend, Heather, girl, you make every pretty girl's dream come true. I'm so glad I chose you as my stylist."

Heather smiled, "Thank you for choosing me."

"Cut the bullshit." Everyone laughed and I continued, raising my glass to my family, "Thank you Nutty, Jaco and Keely and you, Julius, even though you're a pain in my ass for this one month, but I'm glad you are here today. Without my crazy family, I don't think I would ever stand down here, smiling at all of you."

Everyone smiled, raising their glass too. I looked at my band members, "And of course, my band members. Without you guys, Love on Edge and the last two albums won't be so perfect. You guys rock my bed."

All of them laughed. "To Alaskay!"

"To Love on edge!" I corrected and clicked my glass against theirs, successfully wrapped up my last day of my tour. I spend another hour having dinner with them before Julius dragged me out, "I'm fucking beat. Let's go home."

"Gladly," I replied, with Julius arm around me while we said goodbye to our friends. It's like I got used to Julius affection, like his arms around me, his hand linked to me. It was never weird or strange. To other people, we are roommates and good friends. To me, I don't know, more than friends... maybe a family.

Julius glanced at me, "What's with the look?" He let go of me, taking his key out to his R8, guys and their cars. I'm not surprised about Julius choice of car though, he's a racer.

"I don't know about you but I'm still up for pizza." I said.

He chuckled while we settled in the car, "Call for the delivery, we can watch gossip girls at home and I don't mind having a beer. Wait, do we have beer?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Well, Julius, do we?" I tilted my head sweetly, knowing the answer well.

He grinned, "I don't think so. Maybe we stop by the mart and do some top up?"

"Bloody idiot," I smacked his side before getting my phone out and called for pizza, smiling along with my roommate.