Chapter 6

I swear if Sylvia continue to flirt with my boyfriend. I will seriously chase her out of my gig. Ryder stood there in my dressing room, looking uncomfortable while Sylvia went on about how awesome was Ryder's acting. Julius sat a corner, still in his normal hulk look; don't even bother to do anything. Heather shot me an irritated look and I nodded, acknowledging her frustration. 

I have no fucking idea why Julius decided to bring Sylvia here for my gig. Nathaniel walked in and felt the tension, "Did I enter the wrong room?" 

Again, Sylvia went into her slut mode. I pinched my nose bridge, grabbed my earpiece from Wallace who shot me a 'good luck with that' look. I narrowed my eyes at Julius and Julius shrugged. Ryder escaped from Sylvia's slutty paws when Sylvia decided to aim my brother. Heather groaned, "Nathaniel! Get your fat ass here and pack the things for me."

Nate shot us an amused look. Heather has never ever called anyone to do things for her. Nate hurried to Heather, exchanging hushed conversation. 

When Sylvia decided there's no one to flirt with, left with her own boyfriend, who kept his eyes on me and Ryder, I turned to Ryder, "Slut." 

Ryder chuckled, lifted my chin up to look at him, "Are you jealous, Alaskay?" 

"Something will be wrong with me if I said I'm not. Stay close to Nate, will you?" 

Ryder grinned, looking amused, "Of course. When will I get to meet your elder brother?"

Right on time, Jacosky was dragging Keely behind him, walking in like he owned this room. Jaco glared at the hand on my waist and then released Keely. He exchanged handshake with the guys while Keely dropped her jaw, looking at Ryder. I smiled, "Now."

Ryder quickly put his hand away and took a deep breath, "Should I be worry?"

Nate chuckled behind Ryder, "Yes you should. He's Jaco the Wacko." Nate went to Keely, gave her a hug and smacked Jaco's shoulder. Jaco did handshake with Julius who Sylvia refused to let go and also gushing at my elder brother. Ugh. 

Julius stood there and smirked as if preparing for a good show. Jaco approached us and hugged me, "I want to meet the prick."

Ryder cleared his throat, "And that will be me." Ryder held his hand out, "Ryder Howard. Nice to meet you, Jacosky," 

"Jaco," Jaco corrected and scanned Ryder like some protective brother. Okay he is. I groaned, "Jacosky! Stop doing that!" 

Jaco ignored me, "So, you asked my sister out before consulting us. What's your excuse?"

I hid my embarrassed face on Ryder's shoulder, which by the way, he smells nice. "Come on, Jaco. They don't have to 'consult' you if they want to date me."

"Not asking you, Alaskay." Jaco said. Before he could ask anymore, Keely pushed Jaco away, hugged me tightly, "Damn fine ass." I laughed and introduced Keely to Ryder. Ryder shook Keely's hand, "Nice to meet you."

Keely smiled, "Hey, I like him." Jaco groaned.

Nate and Heather were laughing behind us. Julius with his pissed off look and Sylvia was flirting with a camera man. Why do I even care who she flirts with. 

"Jaco, I'm sorry if I didn't ask your permission to date Kay. It's my mistake and if you can give me a chance, I promise Alaskay will never get hurt when she's with me." Ryder said in his serious tone. Keely and Heather made that 'awww' reaction behind us. 

Julius snorted, rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Kiss ass." 

Nate smacked Julius's head, shutting Julius up. Jaco glanced at Julius and sighed, slapping Ryder's shoulder slightly, "Just pulling your leg. You're a nice guy but I know who I will trust her to." Jaco looked at Julius who raised his eyebrow.