Chapter 12

My luggage was placed by the door, while I wait for Wallace to get the car. Heather is leaning against the door, "Are you sure this is what you want?"

I nodded firmly, "Yup, who knows i might travel more often in the future." I smiled and Heather sighed, "I prefer staying at home and not going everywhere. Please tell me you're not going to consider acting,"

I laughed, holding my arms out to her. She came into my hug and I said, "Never."

"Good. Just leave the acting to Ryder okay?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, sure."

Heather said, pushing me out of her house, "Go before I changed my mind about letting you go."

Heather stopped me before I step into the lift. She gave me a smile, "Go say goodbye to Julius before you leave will you? Maybe you would change your mind."

"And I thought you hate him?"

"After the crying video? Never," She winked and closed the door in my face. What a friend. I dragged my feet down to the car park. And Wallace is standing with Julius, Bambi in his arms. Wallace slapped Julius's shoulder, got Bambi into Julius car.

Julius shoved his hands into his pocket when I walked to him, "Bambi's stuff are in the bag. He's getting bigger, so I added more food for his dinner. And the injections are written in his file. Read it, will you?"

"Yeah," He smiled, "Guess you have decided."

I shrugged, "I'm going to work. Maybe I will drive back here for a few days if I'm bored." I've decided to head down to Hollywood, clear my mind and work my way back up. It's just a freaking damn campaign.

A very important one that dumped my ass, but I can still climb back up. It will take time for people to forget about my relationship, David Royce and campaign.

Both of us just stood there with awkward silence. He finally stepped up to me and pushed my hair away, "I will miss you. Take your time in Hollywood and think about us okay? When you come back, the penthouse will still be available for a roommate."

I smiled, felt a blush appearing and nodded, "Yeah. Okay."

He chuckled, leaning his forehead against mine, "Go now. Before I changed my mind,"

I sighed, brushed my thumb against his cheek, "I'm glad it's over between you and Sylvia."

"Me too," He whispered. Our lips dangerously close. I pulled away, called for Wallace and said goodbye to Julius.

Before I stepped into the car, Julius ran to me, "Wait!" Then he placed a kiss on my lips. I laced my arms around his neck, pulling him back again. Wallace cleared his throat in the car, tearing us away from each other.

"I love you." Julius said. I smiled, quickly get into the car. I hope I made the right choice. Wallace sighing beside me for the second time. I turned to him, "Okay, whats wrong with you?"

Wallace shrugged, "I'm just thinking teenagers are so fucking stupid! My wife left me when I neglected her. And it's the stupidest thing I have ever done is to let her go. Now you are doing the same freaking thing. I can't stand it anymore," He complained like some teenagers going through acne times.

I rolled my eyes and sat back, watching the busy traffic in New York. "You are the one who suggested going away," Wallace was angry, kept pressing the horn, "I gave you a choice and I didn't expect you to choose this,"

I was a few streets down from my penthouse.

I thought of my family, my friends, Julius. When he held my birthday party and slept together. Wallace hit the steering wheel, cursing under his breath, "Stupid New York. Stupid."

"Alright alright, stop acting like a mad ass. I know what to do!" I threw my hands up and saw Wallace gave me a smile, "Yeah? You do?"

I smacked him hard on his arm, "Yes! I know! Drive and stop cursing!"

*

Julius knows he shouldn't stop Alaskay from doing what she wants. She loves her job and he doesn't want her to give up. If Wallace thinks it's the best way to pull her back up to the stage then yes, he will let go. But if it also mean to get separated from her, then Julius don't want her to leave at all.

He looked at Bambi as he is still stuck in the traffic, "Now you are back to me." Bambi tilted his head as if he's trying to understand what Julius was talking about. Julius sighed, petted his little head and watched the traffic start moving.

When he got up to the penthouse, he was already thinking about flying to Hollywood and ask Kay to let him stay with her.

Bambi dashed around and into the kitchen, barking when Julius let him down. He sighed, "Quiet, Bambi. There's nothing in the kitchen."

All he got was Bambi's excited yelping as if he's greeting someone. Bambi don't even recognize Sylvia. Sure he doesn't greet people in that way, except for him and Kay.

"You crazy idiot," When Julius stepped into the kitchen, he thought he saw a ghost. Then he realized Alaskay's not dead so why will he see a ghost? He pulled Alaskay to him and squeezed her so tightly, "What happened?"

Alaskay smiled, her real smile came back to him, "You happened,"

Julius heart swells. He let go of Alaskay, grinning, "I don't understand."

"Well, let's say Wallace has his way of making me feel bad about a situation. I decided to just suck it up and do what I like here. I got all the people I love here and I don't intend to move away at all." Alaskay said, pulling Julius down by his collar and kissed him, "So Mr. Miller, what do you think about the rules for roommates?"

"What rules?" He smiled against my lips, "I've totally forgotten about the rules."

"You won't follow it anyway so I decided on a new rule. It's just one," Alaskay said, smiling, "The one and only rules in this house. Never ever get any other girls pregnant anymore."

"What about you?"

"Hmm how about we decide that later?"

"I'd like that." Julius smiled, carrying her up to sit on the kitchen table, "You are not leaving?"

"Nope," Alaskay said, "Screw them; I'm never going to leave."

Julius chuckled. He have never felt so real and relief at the same time, he pushed her hair back, "I love you, baby girl."

"Me too," She said back with a smile before we joined our lips together again.

<THE END>