Chapter 8

"Yeah, I will be bringing Julius as my date. It will stir something later on so I'm just telling you beforehand." I said to Ryder on the phone.

He sighed, "Okay. I'm so sorry I couldn't make it. When I'm back, I will make up everything to you okay?"

"Yeah, okay." I forced a smile out when Heather tapped her watch to say we got to go. I nodded, "I got to go."

"Okay, I will watch the TV though. Have fun." Ryder said sadly, "I miss you. I will see you soon okay?"

"Okay. Miss you. Bye." I disconnected the phone, took a photo to Instagram and uploaded it: MA today! See you later, Alasters :)

"Kay! Car's here! The guys are downstairs, quick!" Heather said. I sighed, looking back at myself in the mirror. I am wearing a simple lilac satin backless dress. My hair was tied into braids and make up to minimal. This will be the outfit for red carpet.

When we go in there, I will change into black short dress that shows my cleavage. "Coming!"

I have to change into three outfits throughout the day. Seriously, it's just an event, why do we have to keep changing?

*

The car stopped in front of the red carpet. Everyone was craning their head to check who was going to alight from the car. Julius, his hair was neatly comb and his usual smirk on his face when Wallace raised his walkie talkie, firing instructions to the body guards, "Heather and Nate go down first. I will be behind Kay and Julius."

"Thanks Wall." Nate said and winked at the both of us, "See you later."

When they opened the door, screams traveled into the car and people recognized my brother and Heather, they started to chant my name. I smiled at Julius, "Come on handsome. Brace yourself." Julius chuckled, "Nothing to afraid about. I'm ready."

"Confidence much," I smiled and Wallace opened the door, "Show time."

The red carpet was long. I smiled, arm linked with Julius who was smiling as we walked down the carpet, stopping occasionally to take pictures. Wallace standing beside me, "Keep walking." I sighed as the bodyguard pulled a fan's hand away from me. I signed autograph, took photos and finally to the interview point at the stage at the end of the walk.

We reached the interview lane where we will stop to do interviews. I did like five before Wallace patted my small back and said, "Continue walking, Kay." Julius squeezed my hand while we meet Heather and Nate in my dressing room and changed into the black dress. Heather smiled, "Ready?"

Nate is watching the live show on the TV, "The show is starting in less than ten minutes."

"When did you take my job?" Wallace asked Nate who shrugged, "Just now."

Wallace announced, "Come on, Kay, you are doing opening. Let's go."

*

By the middle opening, I was already wishing it to be over and quickly get to the after-party and go home to see my Bambi.

"I can't fucking believe this. Why are they pinpointing you and everything you say?" Heather exclaimed in my waiting room after the show. I don't even want to go to the after-party already. So obviously the media said that I didn't thank Ryder during my award speech because we were on bad terms right now and I'm cheating on Ryder because I brought Julius as my date.

I stared at myself, "Let's go to the after-party, then we can go."

I changed into a normal tank top and jeans, put on my leather jacket and hurried out for the after-party.