Chapter 4

"What? Ryder Howard asked you out for a date tonight?! How can I miss that? And you choose to tell me when its two hours till your date?!" Heather yelled in the phone. I groaned, taking it away for a minute till she calms down.

"Calm your tits, woman. It's just a harmless little date." I said, reading through my twitter mentions from Alasters.

"Harmless date?! Oh my god. It's Ryder Howard. You lucky bitch. You are going on a date with the Hollywood heartthrob!!"

"Hmm," I replied.

"Should I come over and get you ready?" She asked excitedly. I quickly shook the idea away, "No way Heather. Stay home. I can dress up myself."

"Too bad, why do you sound so off?"

I sighed. Nothing can ever pass through her. I relayed the whole fight with Julius to her. She kept quiet and listened to me until I said, "That's all it's about."

"Is that right?" I could almost see Heather smiling as if she got everything right, "So where's Julius now?"

"The last time I checked, he's still in his room when I went down for breakfast."

"Well, just put it behind for a minute and concentrate on your date with Ryder. By the way, do you think he would ask you to be his girlfriend tonight?!"

"Hold on for a second. Not so fast. Let's see how it goes. I need to go get ready."

"Alright, Go on. Instagram your outfit please. Let me have something to dream about tonight. I expect updates tomorrow! And beware of Paparazzi." She warned in her motherly tone then she corrected, "Maybe it won't be so bad this time. Ryder Howard, Hollywood Heartthrob with Teenager Rock star, Alaskay Royce,"

"Oh shut up. Bye." I quickly hang up before she goes any further. That woman. I rolled my eyes and sent Ryder a message, saying I will see him in two hours' time. A reply came back in seconds: Can't wait. X

*

I decided a light washed ripped denim jeans, going with a simple tank top and top with my signature blazer. I put my hair into a ponytail, apply a little makeup and made sure I spray my own invention perfume, Lust. Then I was set. I took a picture of my outfit of the day and put the caption: Outfit for the night out with a friend of mine.

Within minutes, I've gotten hundred likes and ending up in popular page with few more likes. Alasters began commenting how nice I looked and asked each other where I got my whole outfit blah. I spotted Heather's comment: Looks like you don't need me to dress you up :) x

I smiled and put my phone away. I left my room; found Julius watching Grey's anatomy while munching on chips. Both of us didn't acknowledge each other.

When the bell rang, I hurried to it and smiled when Ryder showed up; smelling good, with his hair neatly combed back, a black button up shirt and dark jeans. He's so fucking handsome. He smiled, "Hey. You're beautiful,"

I blushed, "Why, thank you. Let me get my bag." I hurried to the kitchen, grabbed my bag and glanced at Julius who remained engrossed in his show. I closed the door and smiled up to Ryder, "Where are we going?"

He placed his finger to his lips and winked. I grinned. Just a silly little move made me smile. Ryder Howard is different, I concluded.

*

She totally ignored Julius. He was fuming. And she smells like she showered in her perfume. Oh who is he kidding? He saw her Instagram, she look beautiful.

Ryder Howard should count himself a lucky bastard.

Julius walked towards the window with a direct view of the entrance of the garage. He saw Ryder's car appeared and driving off to the south area. Where could he have brought her? Carnival? Nah, that's too lame and crowded for two celebrities. South area. He didn't even go to south area before.