Chapter 9

Nate and Julius were loading our luggage into the car for summer house. Since Jaco and Keely had to plan for their upcoming wedding, they couldn't join us. But anyway, summer house was just at downtown, an hour ride from my penthouse.

It's near the beach and my all-time favorite activities to play there. I'm so excited since this will be the first time Julius coming along.

Heather and I were planning for our day when the guys complained, "Oh come on, and it's just two days in summer house and you girls brought three luggage!"

I laughed, "You won't know what you need."

Heather high-fived with me, "You've finally grown up."

I laughed and Julius sighed, "Hop on. We are ready."

*

"Till we ever met again!" Heather and I were singing Love on Edge acoustic while the guys sitting in front talking about school and Julius's racing stuff. Julius is driving of course. He can reach there less than an hour. We are only fifteen minutes out and he's half way there already.

Heather checked her phone, "So you and Julius are together?"

I smacked her, "Hey."

Julius chuckled, "Yes Heather. We are." Julius winked at me. I rolled my eyes, "No. We are not yet."

"I like the word yet." Nate stated and smiled, "So when's yet?"

"Soon right baby girl?" Julius asked with a smile. I told him I don't want anyone to see Julius as a rebound because I broke off with Ryder. Julius said he doesn't mind but I mind.

"Just drive, will you?" I said, asking for a change of song.

*

So within half an hour, we reached the summer house. I opened the door and grinned, "Home sweet fucking home!"

Nate and Heather quickly went into a room and said, "MINE!" I raised my eyebrow, "Did you guys bring protection?"

Julius hugged me from behind and smiled, "I did."

"Idiot," I elbowed him and went to another room, far from the two monsters and said, "Mine!"

Nate looked at me weirdly, "Nobody snatching that from you, Kay."

I flipped him off and Julius walked in with our luggage. I stopped him, "What are you doing?"

"What? We are having one room." He grinned, "Please baby girl!" He show me his pout puppy face. Almost like Bambi. Oh, Bambi was being taken care by Jaco.

I frowned, "Don't give me that face. Idiot,"

He punched in the air and pinned me down to the bed, kissing me gently like I'm fragile, "Mine."

"Too late," I mocked and Heather walked in and blushed, "Oh shit. Sorry. Remember to shut the door if you guys want to do it. We are heading down to the beach! Do it fast and change!" She winked at me and closed the door.

Julius smiled down at me, "What do you think baby girl?"

"No." I pushed him away and took my bikini out, "Maybe later." I stuck my tongue out as he stared at the bikini on my hand.

*

"Cliff diving? Here?" Julius asked as he looked down the cliff which is like five level high. Heather laughed, "Oh, Julius scare?" Heather took a deep breath, she jumped down first with a Yahoo! then Nate slapped Julius's shoulder and he was yelling Wooo! followed by a splash.

I laughed, "It's not that scary actually. It's thrilling."

He gulped and took a deep breath, "You go first."