Chapter 11

I entered the cafe, smiling at Alasters who called out my name and asked for pictures. Ryder was sitting near the window, having his own group of crowd as well. He removed his shades and shrugged, signing autograph for his fans.

By the time I reached the table, both our group of fans are already satisfied. Ryder smiled, "Guess your coffee is cold already."

"Nah, its fine," I said, sighing when I saw my face on the TV again. "Been three days and I'm still in the news."

"People will forget about it. They're out of news," Ryder said, making me laugh, "Yeah, hope so. Why are you back so soon? I thought one week?"

Ryder beamed, "The show wrapped up yesterday night. Thought I should share this good news to you first. Seeing that you are my only friend I had."

I laughed, "It's not that bad. I won't stab a knife in your back." I winked, doing the fist on the chest sign. He chuckled, "Paparazzi in twelve o'clock. Want to have fun?"

I threw my head back, laughing then nodded excitedly. Ryder took my hand with a big wide mischievous smile, "So darling, how about having a low class McDonald dinner later?"

I squeezed his hand, stifling a laugh, "Sure darling how about late night supper at In-and-out?"

He groaned, "There goes my diet."

"Hey," We both stood up and I poked his rib, "Are you implying that I'm fat?"

"Yep," He admitted and laughed, "We both are."

*

Julius sighed, locked his car and took his phone out to check Alaskay's news and saw the photo of Ryder and her, holding hand.

Julius locked his phone, took a deep breath and pressed the P to the apartment. He went out to seek some peace. Being under the same roof with Sylvia drove him to the roof. He can't even breathe when she's around.

Once he reached the penthouse, there's music blasting from the penthouse, he knew something was wrong. He opened the door and found a group of drunk people dancing in the pent house, messing up the house. He clenched his fist when he saw Sylvia dancing with a guy, grinding and drinking alcohol.

He thought pregnant woman are not supposed to be wearing heels and drinking alcohol?

Speaking of that, it's already been four months and Sylvia's stomach is still flat and toned.

Julius grabbed Sylvia and gritted, "What the fuck?"

Sylvia gasped when she saw who was in front of her, "I thought you won't be back..."

Julius sometimes will find excuse to leave the house and won't go home for at least a few days. He either crashed at Nate's or a hotel. He closed his eyes, went to the stereo and shut everything down, "Get out. Everyone get the fuck out!"

Everyone noticed Julius is back and Sylvia cowering at a corner. Everyone hurried out, taking their own things and leaving. Julius looked around the mess and glared at Sylvia. Sylvia put her manicured hands up, "Look baby, I can explain. I was lonely and the baby..."

"The baby?" Julius said, he took his phone out and saw a hospital call. He picked it up and asked, "Is it my result?"

"Yes." The person said, "The DNA result you asked from the OB-GYN came out negative. Its not a match. We found a record of abortion two weeks ago under the same name. I will be mailing you the result later. Please check the details."

Julius hung up the phone and he almost threw the cup at Sylvia's face. He can't wait to tell Alaskay this news. Julius walked towards Sylvia with a small smile, "Guess what,"