Chapter 2

Gerard's hazel eyes pierced through my black ones, before flicking over to Mikey. He ran a pale hand through his long, black hair. "Mikey, why did you wake me up?" he groaned. 

"Angel's sleeping in your bed-" 

"That's fine. I can sleep on the floor," I muttered quietly. 

"No. You're the guest! Gerard is the oldest. So, he has to give up his bed. Gee, you can sleep with me." Mikey gave him a toothy grin. "But not like that. I'm straight." 

Gerard flipped him off, and went back to sleep in his bed. Mikey turned to me. "He didn't have his daily dose of coffee today, because I finished it," he explained. 

I nodded. I was more of a hot chocolate girl. 

"You can sleep in my bed, since Gerard wants to be A SELFISH BASTARD!" Mikey yelled, making sure Gerard heard him. 

The door slammed open, and Ms. Way came in. She stuffed a full bar of soap in Mikey's mouth. "Mikey, watch your language!" she scolded. I could barely contain my laughter. "Goodnight, Angel." She walked out of the room. 

"Night!" I called after her. 

Mikey spit out the soap and put it on the dresser. "She's got a whole stack of them on her nightstand for Gerard. I guess tonight was my night," he joked. "Okay, I'll be upstairs on the couch if you need me-" 

"No. It's your bed. And there's room for two..." I suggested hesitantly. I didn't want to sound like a whore. And it was his bed. I didn't want him to hurt his back on the couch because of me. 

"Well, if it's okay with you... You need something to sleep in?" 

"Yeah, that would be nice. Thanks."  

He handed me a black T-shirt, and red flannel pants. "No problem." 

I got dressed in the bathroom, and entered the room. Mikey was wearing a black T-shirt and green flannel pants.  

"Hey! We're matching!" I yelled childishly. 

"High five!" Mikey yelled back. 

"Will you two shut the fuck up?!" Gerard mumbled. 

I turned off the light and crawled into bed with Mikey. 

"Night, Mikey," I say sleepily. 

"Sweet dreams, Angel." Aw, Mikey is just too nice. Certainly much nicer than Gerard. Maybe I was high when I thought I might actually like Gerard... 

------ 

Well, this chapter might be a little confusing... At first it was a Gerard/Mikey Way fanfic, but I didn't want to have to end up choosing between them in the end. So yeahhh. Mikey's more like a brother to Angel. The song is "Honey, This Mirror isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us" by My Chemical Romance.