Chapter eleven

Teach me how to love

Skye's pov

But baby running after you, is like chasing the clouds

"So, what made you want to be a sugar daddy, then?" I tried to say with a straight face. I was sat in Ryder's car, my knees brought up to my chest. I stared out of the windscreen, not wanting to look at my hand, tangled in his.

A nervous, and slightly embarrassed chuckle escaped Ryder's lips. "Well, um..." He stared at the steering wheel, a smile spread across his face. "Ok, well my best friend Ellie signed me up as a joke. And I just went on dates with loads of girls. How did you even find out?" He tore his eyes away from the wheel, and glued them on me, as we stopped at a traffic light.

"My best friend Crystal was looking for you on social media. Somehow she found your sugar daddy account. Don't know how", I said, smiling from the memory. The green light shone in the traffic light, and the car jerked forwards.  I turned my head to stare back out of my window. A motor bike zoomed past, it's engine blaring.

Fifteen minutes passed, and we finally arrived at the fairground. As soon as he pulled the keys out, he threw his door open, and ran round to my side. He opened the door open for me, and he held out his hand for my to take. What a gentleman.

I took his hand, and stepped out of the car. The loud music and screams instantly hit me. I rose my head, to look up at the massive upside down ride, which kissed the darkening sky. My heart raced, adrenaline pumping through my body.

We strolled towards the entrance, hand in hand, and Ryder paid for both our wristbands. "So what do you want to do princess?" He whispered in my ear.

"So we are boyfriend and girlfriend now then?" I asked, biting my lip.

"You know the deal", he reminded me, and started to pull me towards the twister. Great, the one ride where I get thrown into him. I let him pull me over to the ride, and lifted our sleeves to show our wristbands to the ride instructor. He nodded, and we ran into a seat. There was a gap in between us, until he snaked his arm round my waist and pulled me beside him.

"Come on, baby. Don't tease me", he chuckled, pulling the bar down. Seconds late, there came a click, and the bar was locked. No way of getting out of this now.

As the ride started up, I clung onto the bar, trying not to squash him. Ryder chuckled, as I struggled against the force. In the end, I gave up, and laughed with him. I relaxed against him, and started to enjoy my close contact with him. But only a little.

When the ride stopped, my heart kind of sunk. We walked off the ride, hand in hand, and stopped near the food stand. "So what are we doing next? Another ride?" He asked, waiting for my response. A smile creeped across my face.

"Sure", I said, letting him lead me to the Walters.

------------------------------------------------------

After nearly throwing up on the Walters, we went on a few more rides. Then we stopped in front of the big, scaring looking upside down ride. Ryder raised his eyebrow, as I stopped in my tracks.

"Come on, your a daredevil right?" He asked, thinking that I was scared. But boy was he wrong. My heart was pounding, but my fear made me feel alive.

"Oh, I'm definitely going on that", I reassured him, as we lined up for the ride. There was only two more people in front of us and the ride held eight at a time. Ryder's arm snaked around my waist, as he pulled me closer and kissed my head.

"Are you sure your not afraid?" he teased me, tickling my waist. I squealed, trying to get out of his reach.

"Of course I'm not", I replied, matter of factly. Finally, people started to clamper off the ride, a sea of petrified faces. But that didn't effect me at all. I loved rides, especially upside down ones like these.

As the cue started moving, I stepped onto the metal floor. We walked over to a seat and jumped into it. I looked up to get the safety bar, to see people's feet dangling above. There were people up there, waiting for the ride to move.

The ride operator checked our safety bars and walked back over to the rides controls. Suddenly, we were souring into the air. A scream escaped my lips, as Ryder's hand grips mine.

____________________________________________________________
Finally, another update. I was told that I need to update more. And i will try to don't worry. Hopefully, I may not be able to update tomorrow, because it's my birthday (yay!!!). So I may be busy.

So, Skye is starting to warm to Ryder. Do you think that she likes him??

If you can think of any song lyrics that I can put on my chapters, then please feel free to message me, or comment them. I would really appreciate it!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Sorry for any typos.

Luv Megs xxx