Chapter twenty three

When I see you face, there's not a thing that I would change. Because your amazing. Just the way you are.

Teach me how to love
Skye's PoV

The most cutest giggle I had ever heard escaped Georgi's lips, as we zoomed around my apartment. It had been around three hours since Ryder had left for work, and it felt amazing spending time with my baby boy. My very own little baby.

I turned the child around in my arms, who gave me a gum filled smile. There was a sparkle in his gorgeous baby blue eyes. It was still hard to believe that I was now a mother, that this baby in my arms, was now my responsibility.

My eyes widened, as I felt vomit creep up my throat. Quickly placing Georgi safely on the floor, I sprinted for the bathroom. A mouthful of vomit gushed out of my mouth. I coughed, clutching my stomach. This was the second time this morning. I thought that it was something bad that I had eaten, but then realisation hit me, like a slap on the face.

Ryder hadn't used protection, when we had sex last night.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder' PoV
I couldn't keep the smile off my face, as I pressed the button on the lift. The bulge of the small box in my pocket, was digging into my leg. But I didn't care. Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, the doors screeched open. I walked over to my apartment door, a spring in my step.

I shoved the key into the lock, and threw the door open. The first thing that hit me, was a the soft cries from the living room. I speed walked into the room, to find Georgi sat on the floor, a scream filling the silent apartment. He clutched Skye's phone in his chubby little fingers.

"Hey Georgi", I soothed, rushing over to my bright red child. I scooped him into my arms, prying the phone out of his hands. "Why have you got this?" I muttered. A loud ping came from the speakers in the phone. I saw that she had a message from someone called Daniel. Who the fuck is Daniel?

Message from Daniel: hey babe. I had fun that night. We should defiantly hook up again sometime. I can help you forget all your boy troubles, beautiful. Just give me a call.

I frowned, as anger began to bubble up inside me. My hand tightened dangerously around the phone. I could hear soft footsteps coming towards the living room. Skye came in, her face very pale. Her smile was wiped off her face, as soon as she saw my fuming face and the daggers I was shooting her.

I held her phone towards her, which made her stop in her tracks. "Who's Daniel, Skye?" I tried to keep my voice steady. Her eyes travelled everywhere, apart from my face.

She started to move closer to me. "Ryder, I can explain."

"Explain what?" I shouted, throwing her phone onto the sofa. My sudden outburst started Georgi's cries again. I started rocking him back and forth, trying to stop his cries. When Skye didn't say a word, I stepped closer to her. She flinched, taking a step backwards. "What, Skye?"

From the way her wild eyes flickered to my face, to shake of her body, I could tell that I was scaring her. I edged closer to her, knocking a vase over, which shattered on the floor.

"Rrr Ryder, put Georgi down before you do something stupid", Skye stammered, her eyes glued to the baby in my arms. My blood boiled. Why couldn't she just answer the question? I placed Georgi in his little car seat and advanced on Skye again. I waited for her reply.

"Maybe we should sit down", Skye whispered, making her way over to the sofa. Without thinking about what I was doing, I pushed her roughly onto the sofa, and got right into her face. I could see the fear in her eyes and her quick breaths blew onto my face. "What the fuck did you do, Skye?" I shouted in her face. She flinched, as tears began spilling down her face.

"Ok, ok. He was one of the guys I had to sleep with for my job. It wasn't anything serious, I haven't seen him since", Skye tried to reassure me.

"When did you sleep with him?" I asked her, my persistent questions making Skye tense. I tried to keep myself calm, as tears made my vision swim. My heart was breaking in my chest.

Skye whimpered, shaking her head. I gripped onto her shoulders and shook her. "When did you sleep with him?" I shouted, my salty, sad tears falling onto her face. I desperately wanted her to say before we were together, but I already knew the answer.

"A few days ago. But it didn't mean anything", she cried, sitting up and looking into my eyes. "I did it to get more money. I didn't do it because I love him. I love you Ryder. And only you." I rose from the sofa, and looked down at the little slut, lying on the sofa in disgust.

"How could you Skye?" My voice broke, as my face crumbled. I turned around, combing my fingers through my hair. "How could you do this to me?" Suddenly, I couldn't stand to be in the same room as this slut. I took quick heavy steps out of the room. I could head Skye running frantically after me.

Her disgustingly cold, honey hands circled around my arm and turned me around. Placing her hands onto my tear stained cheeks, her eyes never leaving my face. "I promise you Ryder, it didn't mean anything. I only did it because it is my job and I needed the money. I love you", she tried to say, without her voice breaking. My anger got the better of me. Yanking Skye's cold fingers away from my face, I stormed out of the apartment, slamming the door shut behind me.
____________________________________________________________
Hi guys. Sorry I haven't updated in forever, but I've been busy. I've had this chapter ready for ages, so I thought I would write it. I know exactly how I'm gonna finish this story now. And it will finish soon.

I have so many reads on my story now. And it's all thanks to you guys. So thank you so much. You guys are amazing.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the typos. Don't forget to vote and comment. I'm aiming for 100 votes. So can you help me make that happen? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Love Megs xxx