Chapter 6

I slowly opened my eyes, just newly awakening from that confusing dream I just had. When my eyes cleared, I was staring at a clear white ceiling. I quickly stood up to look around, still a bit confused on what had happened, and why is there a needle sticking into my hand.

There, lying on a rugged brown couch was Kjell and Andrei. Andrei fell asleep reading the paper, and Kjell was leaning on his shoulder. While at my side, was Mikka, sleeping soundly on her arms. I gently brushed her long, shiny black hair, as she seemed so cute asleep. But, it seemed that she felt it, and slowly woke up.

"Oh! Geline! So good to see you awake!" She said, trying her best to sound surprised. But If I know her, she has a hard time to wake up, and her voice would sometimes sound like a boys, which is funny to hear at times.

I just waved, and watched as she dropped her head, and fell asleep again. I had no idea how long was I alone. There was a clock in the room, but it didn't move an inch. Mikka and the boys showed no signs of waking up. And all that time, all I could think of was that dream. I tried my best to clear my mind, but it kept sticking and coming back. I can't help but think if that was really a dream, or was it a flash back? Was it really him there on that day? Am I in-love?

The door creaked open, as a nurse came again to check on my condition. As I saw the nurse, I felt like I knew her from somewhere, but just can't seem to remember her name. "Oh! So good you're now awake Angeline. You have had a bit of a shock trauma, but aside from that, you are just well." the nurse said with a smile

"Don't I know you from somewhere? Like from school?" I asked.

"Yes, you do. I'm KC, your classmate." She grabbed my arm and lightly shook it.

Well, KC was another of the class's beauties. She was a bit shorter than me, but it seemed to her that size doesn't matter much, for she still walks with grace. With long brown hair that she loves to sway around, she shows the world that she is worth attention.

"How long was I asleep? And aren't u supposed to be at school" I asked.

"School? It's a Friday! And you were asleep for 2 days. Mikka and Andrei have been waiting for you to wake. And this is merely a part-time job. We just check on patients and keep them company and stuff. No biggie" she humbly said, as she shrugged it off.

I don't know KC very much, but I know her enough to know she isn't normally like this. At class, she would usually shout at the guys whenever they do some crazy stunt. I have no idea why, but to the guys, she's known as "Tiny Terror". I have always seen her as a disciplined, mature woman. But, its actually my first time to see her this lively and in such a happy tone. Suddenly, she leaned closer, and whispered softly into my ear. My skin began to crawl, as I became nervous at what words would I hear.

"So.....Are the rumors true?" she whispered softly.

I jerked back, with eyes wide open in shock and confusion. "Wha!?....."

"Oh, come on.... Who is it? Who are you dating? Andrei? Kjell? Linsie? Ryan?" She asked.

"Andrei?! Kjell?! Who's Ryan?" I asked, even more confused than before.

"Ok, let's make it a bit simpler. Are you dating the player, the Wingman, the dude with the Walkman, or the guy with the motorcycle?" She said, showing her fingers one by one.

"Ok, I like the way you describe them. But, I...I...I..."

"None of them huh?" she said, interrupting me.

A guy suddenly leaned half of his body into the room, as if he is just checking.

"Hey Kc, you are needed in room 256" said the guy.