Chapter 11

"So-something...about geline?" i stuttered in fear.

Cold sweat dripped behind my neck, as I fear the worst is about to happen.

Mikka hesitated, but she opened her mouth anyway, "You're an idiot!"

"What?" That was a very unexpected.

"I said you're an idiot!!! Don't you get me? I-D-I-O-T" Mikka's voice seems harsh; her piercing words hurt me for some reason. Though, I really don't understand what she was talking about.

"I'm an idiot? For what?"

She sighed, "You see...Geline was just acting."

"Acting!?" I said, with my voice obvious with surprise.

"She tends to act as the innocent girl to let your guard down. If I didn't pulled you out, she could have done something you would regret."

"R-re-regret!?"I really hoped she was joking, but the look on her face tells me she's not. But, at the same time, it tells me she isn't serious. I feel like she is saying one thing, but meant the other. But, I don't think I understand what she means.

"Well then, we should head out" She changes the subject, "Geline's gone, so there really is no point in going through with this with just you and me." She said disappointedly.

I guess I screwed this up. To tell the truth, I was also quite excited to see what the club meeting's like. But, seems I have missed my chance.Then, just as Mikka was locking the club door, I remembered to ask her something. "Um...Mikka?"

"Yes?"

"What's our club's name?"

"Oh, we're the 2mc"

"And what might that mean?"

She giggled abit, then continued, "The second music club, why you ask?"

Wait, did I hear that right? Did she say what I think she said, "Music club!?" I shouted exaggeratingly.

Geline's POV

I watched as Mikka dragged Rei into the club room, then closing the club door infront of me. I guess Mikka doesn't need me again. I wiped away my tears, and stood up. I feel really mad at myself, crying over something as simple as a bump. But, still, wonder why I did.

I unconsciously walked across the hallways. I didn't know why, nor where am I going, I just felt like I needed to go somewhere I could be alone for a while.

"Hey, you ok?" Mikka called me from behind.

She was a little far away, so she hurried to my side. Mikka places her hand on my shoulder to comfort me. I could only nod to her, "Ok then, let's go home" she lets me lean on her shoulder, as we walk down the stairs.

I still felt that heavy feeling in my chest. I hope I don't get to feel it anytime soon. I really do. I really feel bad at myself, always hoping to lean on Mikka's shoulder like this. But, as I walked back across the hallway, I heard a mysterious voice speaking to me. "Now, you have felt what life tastes like." The stage is now set. The door is now in place. The train has just arrived. Make your choice soon Geline. Open the mysterious door? Board the train into the unknown? The chance will show itself. The big question is that, Will you take the risk? Will you......?"

I didn't know if that was just a dream, or was it real. But, only one phrase stuck inside my mind was, 'will you take the risk?' I tilted my head, as i seem to have seen a small figure wearing a black tattered cloak, with his head covered by a hood. I asked Mikka if she saw something, but she claims to have not. Maybe I am just delusioning.

"Oh yeah, Geline. Someone gave you this?" She handed me a flower. But, itwasn't just any ordinary flower. It was a rose...that was pink.

I hesitated to grab it, but managed to do so in the end. Mikka looked at me with a smile, as i twirled the rose in my hand. I didn't feel like asking her about who gave it, i just want to enjoy this weird feeling in my chest. I could still hear the voice echoing in my head, as if it was asking me once more....

Will you take the risk?....