I Hated Them All

CHAPTER ONE!!! :D

"GOODNIGHT TORONTO!" Louis yells into the mic. We all wave and run off stage. All five of us instantly move away from one another disgusted once we were out of sight from the fan girls.

"nice voice crack, Niall!" Zayn sneers glaring at the Irish lad.

"Well thanks! I was just about to congratulate you on singing the wrong line during best song ever!" Niall says with sarcasm evident in his voice. They continue to bicker as I sit back and watch amused. Niall and Zayn fight the most, me and Louis get into some pretty nasty fights too. Liam doesn't really fight, he is a 'man of few words' if you will. We may be in a band together, but that doesn't mean we are gonna like one another. In fact, we hate each other! All those pictures of us hanging out and playing football, yeah, we're paid to do that crap. When we were in the X Factor, they put us in a band because they knew we were going to make them LOADS of money. So it was either stay as a band, make lots of money, or go home and miss out on the fame. Us being the fame/money crazy teens, we agreed and tried to get to know one another, we TRIED to start a friendship. Once I got to know them, I thought that it wouldn't be that bad, they were fairly nice and we shared some things in common. A couple of weeks later we were placed third in the X Factor, and that's when the blame game started. Surprisingly it was Liam who got the ball rolling! I remember it clear as day...

FLASHBACK...

"HARRY! WHAT THE HELL?!" Liam explodes.

"What? What on earth did I do?" I asked confused and surprised to see this side of Liam

"IF YOU CARRIED THAT LAST NOTE AND YOU TRIED HARDER WE WOULDN'T HAVE PLACED THIRD!!!" he roars. I stare at him shock. I personally thought that being in third wasn't that big of a deal. Actually I was proud of myself!

"I don't think it's Harry's fault... I think it's Zayn's fault!" Niall said rather harshly.

"Excuse you? I think it's your fault actually! I mean the judges were hesitant on letting you in the X Factor from day one! I'm a much better vocalist then you Niall, and you blame me to make yourself feel better!" Zayn shouts trying desperately to turn this around on Niall.

"Actually, Zayn has a good point! Katy only let you in cause she didn't want to hurt your feelings." Niall turns to me surprised. I was surprised with myself! That kinda slipped out and sh*t Niall looks PISSED!

"THAT'S IT!!!" Niall screams and that's when the first punch was thrown...

END OF FLASHBACK

I chuckle and shake my head at the memory. I smirk hearing that Niall and Zayn were still yelling at one another. We are something else! Will we ever get along?

A/N

Hey hey hey! Okay so this is my first story on wattpad but I have 60 fan fictions in my library so I wouldn't consider myself 'new' to wattpad haha! If you guys have any suggestions or ideas for this story I would be happy to hear them and possibly use themm.. Hint hint wink wink nudge nudge! Just saying they aren't going to be falling in love with fans or anything like that because I want this story to be different then your average fan fic...because I'm a special snow flake! Lol so I'm going to end each authors note with a chuck Norris joke because I find the truckin hilarious!

Chuck Norris once pissed in the gas tank of a truck. That truck is now known as Optimus prime!

Ps. I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!!