Bringing home the bacon

HARRY'S POV

After cleaning my cuts and grabbing a new shirt, I decide to grab a bite to eat since it's seven thirty already.

Peering into the fridge I find it nearly empty. After a few minutes of rummaging around, I find some bacon. Grinning I bring out the package and close the door to find Zayn.

"Jesus! What the hell are you doing sneaking around?!" I screech almost dropping the meat.

"What? I'm not aloud to stand in the kitchen?" Zayn asks trying to play innocent.

I scoff and throw the bacon on the counter scavenging for some peanut butter and bread.

"So how was Eleanor?" Zayn asks randomly picking his nails.

"Fuck off Zayn! Don't you have anything better to do than bug me?" I snarl while grabbing a frying pan.

He shakes his head with an amused smirk. I sigh annoyed. Deciding to ignore him, I heat the pan adding the bacon. I can't help but laugh when some grease spits out onto Zayn's foot.

"OW! DA FUQ?!" Zayn yelps. I laugh harder doubling over. He glares at me and smacks my head rather hard.

I stop laughing and hit him back. He hits me once again, but we stop when more grease spits out hitting us both.

I wince and brush the liquid off turning back to the stove moving the bacon around.

"Louis is going to be pissed off at you"

"Pardon?" I ask.

"He knows what you and Eleanor did" Zayn whispers.

"How?" I wonder aloud my face paling. He simply takes out his phone shaking it in my face smugly.

I give him a confused look and then slowly begin to understand. I widen my eyes and my grip tightens on the spatula.

"You sick bastard!" I scream infuriated.

He replies with a calm "oh really? I don't remember sleeping with Eleanor."

"Fuck that was a stupid move. But Eleanor told me that Louis cheated on her" I state confused.

He chuckles a little "Are you really that stupid Harry? I blackmailed Eleanor!"

"Excuse me?" I ask bewildered. As I make my peanut butter and bacon sandwich, he explains the whole story of how he promised to keep her secret if she slept with me.

"She was desperate so she agreed to do it. While you two were having some 'fun' I called Louis and he heard you two" Zayn finishes.

"What the fuck Zayn?! Why would you do that?" I shout.

"I hate you guys! Why wouldn't I?" he hollers.

"So basically you just wanted to cause shit between me and Louis?!"

"YES! Once again, I hate everyone in this band! Remember how you guys were going to kick me out of the band because I didn't show up at the cafe? Because I had family issues! Well I wish you kicked me out because not being famous would be better than being in a band with you!" he screams.

"You know what Zayn? That is a lame ass excuse. You want to break up the band so you make Eleanor sleep with me? What have I done to you?"

"What have you done to me? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING! ALL YOU DO IS BLAME ME, HARRY! AND DO YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH THAT HURTS? TO HEAR YOUR BANDMATE ALWAYS BLAME YOU FOR THEIR MISTAKES? YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK? I THINK YOU SHOULD MAN UP, AND OWN UP TO YOUR MISTAKES INSTEAD OF BLAMING ME AND ARGUING WITH ME AND EVERYONE ELSE ALL THE TIME!"

"I SHOULD MAN UP? YOU JUST RUINED A RELATIONSHIP! WHAT IF SOMEONE RUINED YOUR AND PERRIE'S RELATIONSHIP?!" I scream hating him even more with each word he speaks.

What surprises me is when his face softens.

"You're right" he mumbles looking at his feet "oh god what have I done? This isn't Eleanor's fault! Why did I do that? Fuck I'm so stupid!"

"Zayn. Take your own advice. Man up, an own up to your mistakes" I say turning around to the counter where I finish my sandwich. Bringing it over to the coffee table I sit on the couch and turn the tv on relaxing. I glance at Zayn who watches me from the kitchen.

He looks as though he's going to say something, but closes his mouth and snatches his car keys from the counter top.

"Zayn where the fuck are you going?" I ask. He looks over at me

"To go fix the mess I've made" he says sharply. I look at the clock and do a double.

"Zayn it's almost nine at night just talk with them tomorrow." He shakes his head stubbornly and walks out the door with his jacket.

Before he closes the door he calls out "Hey Harry? I still hate you, but thanks" the door slams shut and I'm finally left with my sandwich.

I take a bite and open it confused. Looking up at the stove I groan.

I forgot the bacon....

Hello hello hello hello hello! How is everybody? Good? Great!

Haha that would totally be me forgetting the bacon in my peanut butter and bacon sandwich! I hope the chapter was okay, I feel like I'm rushing it or it isn't very good :( please comment what you think? Be honest I can take hate! ;)

I'm deciding that I'm going to stop with the questions cause no one answers them so screw it!

S'all I got! Love ya's!

Vote?

Comment?