Forgive and forget

"She forgives me!" Niall announces breathless. Whoa, whoa, whoa! Excuse me? What did he just say?

"Um, I think I misunderstood you. Niall what the hell are you talking about?" I ask denying the fact my sister may have forgave him.

"Okay, so I called Gemma and explained everything, right? So I apologized and she said that she is willing to give our relationship another try!" Niall exclaims excited.

"Niall, do you even realize how lucky you are to have MY sister in your life, and how lucky you are she forgave you? Huh? Can you even wrap your head around that?! Cause ya know what? I can't! I don't understand why she forgave you, Niall! Hell, I don't even know why she was with you in the first place!" I scream my voice rising with each word.

What surprises me is how calm he is.

"I can't understand it either, Harry. Trust me I know how lucky I am. She is such a beautiful, intelligent, funny, amazing girl. A girl I have the honor of saying 'she's mine'" he whispers suddenly serious. (don't you wish a guy would say that to you *sigh* ok back to the story!)

I cross my arms over my chest and take slow deliberate steps to where he stands.

"Niall, you hurt her. No, you do anything to upset, hurt, or offend her, and I can promise you this" I snarl in his face "you won't be anywhere near her anymore. And that isn't an empty threat. Got it?"

He nods and pushes past me.

"Where are you going" I ask still in protective mode.

"To see her" he states with a happy grin on his face. I sigh and look up at the ceiling slightly shaking my head. How? I just....I can't fathom how she can deal with him.

But I'm going to take my own advice, I'm going to let them figure it out and make their own decisions. That's all I can do. For right now anyway.

I pick up my phone dropping Mum a quick text:

Apparently Gemma forgave him. Not really sure how but like I said let them figure it out. Xx Harry

Setting it back down on the coffee table I lay on the couch until I hear a knock at the door. Groaning I slowly get up and answer it.

"Oh! Uh, hi El. I thought Louis was with you?" I say confuzzled (yup I said it!)

Eleanor looks at me with an odd glint in her eyes. What is that supposed to mean...

She pushes past me and plops down on one of the over stuffed leather chairs.

"Come on in!" I mutter sarcastically to myself. Shutting the door and standing akwardly, I offer her a drink.

"I'm fine thanks love" she purrs.

"So" I cough "where is Louis?"

'not that I care' I think to myself. She smirks. Sitting up straight she locks gaze with me.

"Harry, I need a man in my life. Someone who won't cheat on me, like Louis did!" her eyes sparkle with tears. Huh, never really thought he was that low but hey, maybe me and Eleanor could give it a shot? I have always been kinda jealous of Louis, I mean the girls really hot!

"Sooo, I came here to see if you had what I wanted" she says gazing at me.

"Depends what you want" I say the flirty side of me making an appearance.

She struts over to me, going on her tippy toes. Hot breath fans on my ear and neck as goosebumps rise on my skin. I shiver when her lips meet my ear

"I want you in bed" she states rubbing my shoulder slightly. I pull away a bit

"Eleanor, what about Louis? Sure I don't really give a shit about him, but don't you, I don't know, love him?" I question uncertain as to if this is a good idea. She stares at me, and her gaze flicks down to my lips for a moment.

"Harry, he cheated on me. I can't be with someone who doesn't respect me! Who won't love me back. Besides our whole 'relationship'" she says using quotation marks "was to make you jealous" she says simply like it was no big deal.

"Eleanor, are you sure?"

"Harry, I have been sure since I ever laid my eyes on you" she bites her lip staring at my lips. She leans up close and my heart picks up. Her lips barely touch mine as she whispers

"The bedroom?"

"The bedroom." I echo picking her up and carrying her to my room. I sit on the bed so she straddles me. Eleanor flicks her hair over the shoulder and leans in close to my lips for the second time driving me crazy.

I set my hands on her waist and she whispers

"Relax babe. I like to be in charge"

Giving me a wink she pushes me down on the bed. How could Louis ever cheat on this?!

A/n

I know it's really short I'm sorry! It's kinda rushed because I wanted to post it/make up for Tuesday. I hope all of ya extrodinharry readers liked it! Thanks for reading! Ilysm! XO

-Hannah :)

PS. vote and comment? ;)