Stopped

Liam's pov

(before the crash)

"Babe, do you have to go?" Sophie asks kissing my face all over being adorable as always.

I sigh and pout, touching my forehead to hers "Yeah, sorry love."

It's about ten in the morning, but me and the biys have an interview for a radio station or something like that.

I often think if it would be easier to just be a solo artist. The entire band hates eachother, so really what's the sense of singing as a band?

I honestly have my doubts whether Niall and Louis could make it on their own though. They often miss high or low notes because they can't hit them.

I think Zayn and Harry both have good voices, very talented lads for sure, but they are just complete and utter assholes! Harry I could see making it farther than Zayn however, just because he's such a damn flirt!

"Liam?!" Sophie says interrupting my thoughts.

I instantly feel guilty. I should be listening to my amazing girlfriend who I love with all my heart, not thinking about myself and those assholes I have to call bandmates.

"Sorry love. Continue and I wont zone off this time!" I say winking an pulling down to my lap.

She laughs, and It's the most beautiful sound I have ever heard.

"I was just saying you should probably get going. Simon wont want you to be late" she rests her forehead against mine.

"But I don't want to leave" I whine snaking my arms around her waist and pulling her closer.

She reacts by snuggling into my chest and staring up at me. I smile and lean forward crashing my lips against hers.

The kiss deepens and I find myself wondering if I could jist skip the interview...

Sophie breaks away and pushes herself up. I begin to protest, but she pecks me on the lips silencing me.

"You should go Liam. Besides I have stuff to do also... How about you drop by tonight yeah?" she tilts her head to the side driving me nuts, but all I can do is nod.

"Fine" I sigh pushing myself up as she climbs off my lap.

"I love you" she whispers hugging me.

"I love you too" I reply returning the embrace. After a swift peck, I pull my shoes on and make my way out to my car.

Sophie stands in the window and waves, blowing me a kiss. I pretend catching it and putting it in my pocket and she giggles.

Waving one last time I pull out, and start the drive back to the hotel.

Driving along, I realize how quiet it is and turn on the radio.

What makes you beautiful' comes on and I turn it up laughing and singing along.

The light ahead of me turns red and I groan slowing down to a stop. I glance in the rearview mirror and see a guy pull up behind me.

I grin seeing his Ferrari California, the red paint gleaming in the sun. I barely notice when the light turns green, and I rush out into the line of traffic seeing cars start building up behind me.

Brining the 'petal to the metal' I shoot down the street freeing up everyone behind me.

Glancing up for the second time, I look in my mirror and see the Ferrari behind me.

I feel like a child on christmas hearing the roar of the engine. Like dayum!

Chuckling to myself I look back on the road just in time.

Just in time to see me crash into another car, and nothing but blackness follows.