017.

"Where we going next?" She laughed

"Well we're already carrying 50 million bags each so just one more stop. Bath & body works."

She ran ahead of him into the store smelling every new spring smell.

"Does this smell good?" She asked pointing a paper tester to Travis

"Yea. Smell like apples or something."

She laughed and glided around the store filling the small tote the store provided before stopping slightly staring at her past nightmare.

"Cyn." Travis called pulling her behind him

Taison hadn't spotted them yet. He looked sweet and harmless. Just like the guy Cyn fell in love with. She couldn't lie she still held feelings for him. She loved him and although hate singed through her mind when she heard his name she couldn't deny it. She loved that boy.

Tears burned the rim of her eyes as she looked at him. She pulled on Travis' hand.

"I wanna go home." She fought through tears

She couldn't understand why the person she loved hated her so much. All she ever wanted to do was love him. She couldn't help but feel like it was her fault. He always said it was anyway.

"What about your stuff?" He asked looking at her half full bag

She nodded and held his hand loosely walking up to the checkout. Her heart burned with hatred for Taison but sorrow for herself.

After checking out and gaining glares from Taison and Travis' fans they finally escaped the mall.

"One more stop." Cyn stated as she buckled her seat belt

"Where?"

"Grocery store. So I can cook dinner."

"Let's go out."

Blush filled her light cheeks.

"Okay. But we still have to go to the grocery store. What about breakfast?"

"You right." He laughed

"Where we going?"

"Surprise."

"Where are we going?" She pressed nervously

"Why Cyn?" He laughed

"I need to know how to dress. Should I straighten my hair...wear a dress...or jeans...o-"

"You look beautiful in whatever you wear." He grabbed her hand kissing the back his eyes not once leaving the road

Blush took over her face once more.

After the short trip to the grocery store the duo finally made it home with bags in hand.

"Go get dress baby girl. I got this." Travis shooed away Cyn from the kitchen

"You sure?"

"Yea. It's just a few bags anyway."

She hauled her bags upstairs to the room the duo shared taking her old clothes and throwing them in the old room and filling the closet with her new clothes.