Lover Boy .

*Prods POV*

My eye's glarred lustfully at Y/N as she treaded the elliptical. Sweat, plummeted from her face , and trailed down her breasts. The purple Under Armour compression shorts fit her round ass perfectly. She glanced over at me  noticing me stare. I tried to play it off but she caught me.

"What ?" She smiled suspiciously , tugging the earphones out of her ear.

"Nothing" I winked , eyeing her over on more time.

"Mmmhhm" She replied stopping the timer on the elliptical.

"So, what now". I said toweling the sweat off my face.

"You wanna grab something to eat ?" She said stuffing her towel and empty water bottle in her bag.

"Sure". I replied  grabbing both of our bags while holding the gym door open for her.

I climbed in the drivers seat and  Y/N hopped into the passenger seat. I'm pretty sure she had understood my expression in the gym. I removed my right hand from the steering wheel and gently squeezed her upper thigh.

She smiled, and I slid my hand a little higher, I winked and placed my hand back on the steering wheel. Stopping at a red light, I felt her hand squeeze and stroke Prodaconda.

"Ughh" I grunted , an effect of the pleasure. I jumped as the light alternated to green.  

"About to make me crash this car girl". I said trying to regain focus.

~~~~~~~~~~

She steadily stroked me, as I pulled into the parking lot of the Subway. I watched Y/N's ass steadily bounce as she made her way to the Subway entrance. I stuck my hands deep into my pockets trying to sedate a well erected Prodaconda. After ordering and purchasing our sandwiches, I zoomed through traffic trying to make it home. Post workout sex was the best bodies still sweaty and tight, while my  energy was  running high. Just thinking about it  aroused me.

"Prod slow down" Y/N alerted as I screeched into the driveway .

I opened Y/N's passenger door and picked her up . Hiking her on my waist , I fumbled trying to get the door open. Once inside I dropped Y/N unceremoniously on the bed, she had made me a little too horny. I was done talking.

I kissed her hard and deep, and began making love to her slow and tenderly. I could feel her walls tighten around me, as she slammed into an orgasm. Her toes curled and her back arched reflexively as she put her hands into my scruffy hair. I began stroking her at an angle ; applying pressure at that soft, wet . g-spot. She was still in the middle of her first orgasm,  when the second one cascaded in, her body jolted like electricity shot through her. She cried out my name  as she bit her bottom lip.  I expertly hit that g-spot. She screamed loudly as I persisted with steady strokes, and Y/N kept coming , making small whimpering sounds. I slipped my hands under her shoulders and started thrusting slow. We stayed that way for 20 minutes longer, she clawed at my back and I felt her tighten around me again. I felt her warm juices explode, and I thrust my way through. Clenching my jaw, a deep growl sled out my mouth as I hit her spot with three more deep strokes. Knocking her out.

She rolled over to her side clenching the sheet. I collapsed next to her trying to bring my breathing back down to normal, I delicately rubbed her inner thigh and she quivered still sensitive. I pulled her to me, and she rested her head on my chest.

"Damn .. . " I spoke into her hair.

She'd began dozing off, and I let her. Resting my head on top of her head, and my hand on her hip.

"Mission completed" I smiled to myself.

*BTW , I'm publishing these rather quick because I had them drafted already. I've been trying to make  them a little more 'juicy'+ passionate. [P.S , if you would like one KIK me ! (apexx_living ) I never deny a request*