A Little Something

Roc was stoping by your house to pick you up for lunch. You were just finishing up getting dressed when you received a text , it was from Roc.

"Be there in 10." The text read.

You wore white shorts which hugged your hips tightly, a white tank, and white flip flops.

You sat on the couch waiting until you heard a knock at the door. Not sure if it was Roc, you got up and answered it.

"Who is it ?" You yelled.

"How many other niggas you got knocking on ya door ?" You heard through the opposite side.

"Why you have to talk like that ?" You said smacking your lips and opening the door.

"I'm just playing." He chuckled bringing you in for an embrace . He smelled like heaven with his cologne on . He wore an all white Ralph Lauren short and shirt set , along with all white Nikes. The silver diamond stud sparkled proudly in his ear and he looked as if he had just came from the barbershop .

"You trying to match me huh." He asked checking you out.

"Uh no, you tried to match me , it's cool though." You said putting your hand on your hip.

"Yeah whatever." He replied throwing his hand at you . He eyed you down once more biting his lip .

"Well c'mon , I'm hungry." You said with your purse and house keys in your hand . You opened the door and walked down the steps of your apartment and out the door to his car.

Roc jokingly slapped your butt.

You turned around and pushed him,

"Don't grab on me in public ."

"It's mines ain't it ?" Roc said unlocking the door to his Infiniti.

"If you say so." You said hoping in.

"Then I can grab on it anytime and anywhere I want." He smiled biting his lip. He blew a kiss at you and you swatted it away .

He chucked "Oh it's like that huh ?"

"Mhm, just like that." You smirked turning on the radio.

Rico Loves "They Don't Know" blared through the car speakers and the mid-Summer air swished through the car door . .

After eating lunch, you and Roc drove back to his place . He said that he had something for you . He unlocked the door and you trailed in after him.

"You want something to drink ?" He said rummaging through the fridge

"Nope I wanna know what you got me." You said eagerly.

"Alright." He laughed "Let me go grab it." He reinterred the room with a jewelry bag.

"Here." He smiled placing it in your hands.

You opened the bag , inside was a white jewelry box. You took out the box , inside there was a silver necklace with your first initial and his first initial , surrounded by two small diamonds.

"Thank you baby!" You squeaked with excitement.

"Here, let me put it on." He said taking the necklace . He laid the necklace on your chest and locked the clasp .

You walked over to the mirror in his living room.

"I love it !" You exclaimed pecking his lips .

"I knew you would." He smiled squeezing your butt.

He pecked your lips several times. Sucking on your bottom lip.

"I got you something special" Roc whispered on your lips. "What you got for me ?"

"Why do I have to give you anything ?" You asked smartly

"Because I said so." He pressed his body onto yours.

"What if I don't want to ?" You asked looking into his eyes.

He leaned his mouth close to your ear and said "Then I guess I'll just have to fix that huh ?" He pressed his lips against yours, devouring them. You returned the kiss, sucking and biting on Rocs bottom lip. You moaned in his mouth as you both began undressing each other.

Roc pressed your spine into the couch and grabbed you around the waist, you pulled Roc inside of you causing him to stroke you deeper. He held onto your waist as you ground your bodies into each other.