(Roc Imagine) For Alexis

The smell of burning wood from the fireplace hoovers , along with the fresh scent of cool rain . You sat by the window and watched the rain bounce and tap on the window sill, the sound was soothing and relaxing. It made you feel calm, however you still weren't fully content. Roc sat on the couch , watching TV. You were glad too see him sitting there, glad he was here with you . He'd been gone for 6months on tour. You hated to be alone, and he'd be leaving you soon again.

You pulled the throw blanket, closer to you and deeply inhaled & exhaled.

"Alexis ? Babe are you alright ? " Roc asked in a concerned tone.

"Yea , I'm . . I'm fine" You replied glancing over at Roc flashing a half smile.

He furrowed his eyebrows and sat up on the couch , "You don't look alright to me , is something bothhering you ?"

"No , I just . . Nevermind" You said fanning your hand at him "It's nothing"

"Alexis it is something , dont say nevermind to me. If theres something bothering you , you NEED to let me know. Its what I'm here for". He said rubbing his head impatiently. He turned the tv volume low and came over and sat directly in front of you. He took each of your hands and held them, looking up into your eyes. It was impossible for you to hide what you felt.

"Roc it's nothing" You said looking down

'Baby , whats wrong ? and don't lie to me , your a terrible liar."

"It's just. . . I don't want you to leave me again. . I can't stand being here alone. I hate sleeping alone, I wan't to wake up and see your face, and be able to touch your body, and to just be with you" . You felt warm tears begin to swell in your eyes "Its just . . not fair!" You yelled, tears begin streaming down your cheeks.

Roc realeased your hands and wrapped his arm's around you , he let you cry silently on his chest for a bit. He began rubbing your back , trying to comfort you.

"Babe, I know there are times that I'm gone. And it's hard because your alone, but I promise I will NEVER treat you wrong." He lifted your chin up so you could look him in the eyes.

"Baby this is for US, everything I do is for US, you know I want nothing more than to be with you. But I'm trying to make it, so we can live comfortable. Im NEVER , EVER , EVER going to leave your side .He assure you " I just need you to hold it down for me until im home for good. It won't be time until I'm all yours."

He kissed the tears on your cheek away , and looked you in your eyes again.

"Baby I don't like to see you upset. . " His voice cracked, "Promise me you'll be strong for me. . For US" He said kissing your hand.

"But its so hard Roc, . . " You said he squeezed your hand softly

"I know , but remember this is for us. Do you know how hard it is for me to be away from you Alexis ? Not being able to wake up to your beautiful face ? Not hearing your sweet voice call out my name when I'm tearing that ass up." He chuckled , you giggled a little.

"It takes everything out of me to not break down, but I grow a pair and stand tall for us. Now promise me , that you'll be strong for me , please ?" Roc said in a bit of a sadened tone,

"Its all for us" you thought to yourself , "I promise , i'll be strong for us"

"That's all I want to hear' Roc said kissing your forehead. He rubbed your back , and held you close to him. "I don't want to see any more tears on that pretty face" He kissed your cheek.

"You know what else I miss ?" Roc said

"What ?" you questioned looking up at him . He smiled looked down at his "member" then back at you.