Cant Wait

It's Wensday, the day Ray was supposed to be flying home from working in New York with the boys . His flight landed was supposed to be landing at 4:30 and it was now 3:55 You'd made reservations at Benny Hanna's and planned to have desert . . At home. You were soaking in a nice hot bubble bath : with soft music playing , along with your glass of Peach Schnapps & Orange juice . You received a text from Ray "Be home in a min." You smiled and replied "I'll be waiting". Relaxing back into the warm water , you closed your eyes and enjoyed the music. When "Teach Me How to Love" by Musiq Soul-child began playing. You took a sip of your drink and played with the foam bubbles in the water.

You deeply inhaled , just thinking of being united with Ray after a long month drove you crazy. You soaked in the hot bubbly water about 10 more minutes longer. When you heard the front door unlock and the scraps of Rays boots along the hardwood floors as he made his way up the steps.

"Baby ?" He called out hitting the landing of the steps.

"Im in the bath". You replied.

He made it to the entrance of the bathroom, and smiled deeply.

"Preparing for me I see".

You smirked.

"Uh, no actually. I just thought I'd treat myself to a little relaxation". You said running your hand along your thigh, playing with the foam .

"Uh- Huh, I see". He smiled unbuckling his belt , sitting on the edge of the tub.

He dipped his hand in the water and rubbed your upper leg. He looked up at you biting his bottom lip. Leaning in he kissed you softly, then again with a little more force.

"Mmm" he moaned on your lip.

He stood up , "C'mon" he said helping you up , then lifting you out of the water.

Trailing you towards the bedroom, he removed his jeans and sat down on the edge of his bed then pulled you onto his lap. He began kissing your neck, while gripping your waist.

He leaned back and brought you on top of him.

"Wait, Ray-" you said in between kisses.

"Ray -"

"Baby what ?" He asked annoyed.

"I made us reservations for dinner, I wanted to take you out".

He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Honestly , I don't even want to go out. I want to stay home enjoy my vacation , and relax".

"But, I really wanted to treat you . You've been gone and working so hard , I just-".

"Y/N , we will go out this week . I promise ." He lifted your chin, and pecked your lips. "I promise". He smiled.

"We'll what are we going to eat ?" You pouted.

"I'll go grab us something from Sonic, you know it's your favorite".

"Alright." You sighed heavily "I'll be postponing these reservations one time only . We're going out this weekend."

"Haha, fine. I told you I promised".

He nudged your head up and began kissing your neck.

You let your head drift to the side , he removed you from his lap and laid you on the bed . Ray removed his jeans , and boxers; then reached into the nightstand, pulled out a Magnum , tore open the package and rolled it on.

He spread your legs, holding your thighs tightly , and slowly sled the tip in getting used to your warm wet kitty. He inserted all 8inches, and gripped your thighs. He stroked slowly making each stroke hit the back of your walls. He began to speed up a little and dropped your legs , leaving you to wrap them around his waist . He placed his hands above your head , keeping his strokes long and forceful.

"Shit. ." You moaned getting used to his manhood swelling inside of you. He used one hand to rub your clit, maneuvering his fingers like a pro.

You felt the rush of an orgasm coming over you . Sinking your teeth into your bottom lip, you held onto his waist as he stroked your body .

"Aaah, shit". You moaned as the orgasm finally made its way through.

Ray gritted his teeth, as he growled his way through his first orgasm.

"Fuck. . ." He moaned. His strokes slowing down. He lifted your leg over his shoulder , reaching up and cupping one of your breasts . He kissed your calf and began rubbing his thumb over your nipple.

He pulled out , and removed the used condom. Tossing it into the waste can next to the bed .

He pulled out another condom rubbing the head of his dick, then slipped it on. You pushed him down onto the bed, and threw one leg over him and then the other so that you were straddling him. You slid yourself securely onto his member and slowly began riding him. You placed your hands on his chest  supporting yourself . Ray placed his hands onto your hips as you began speeding up your pace . Ray tightened the grip on your hips keeping you in tightly close to his body , you began grinding slowly. You grinned your way into your next orgasm , the throbbing sensation began again and you screamed in ecstasy .

Ray propped up his legs and lifted your hips , holding you in the air . He began stroking again , pumping faster .

"Shit. . " He moaned lowly . You wrapped your arms around his neck and held on as he stroked .

"Ray. ." You moaned into his ear .

"Let it out baby". He said stroking faster.

"Mmm" you moaned deeply. "Shhhh, uugh".

"Baby I'm gonna cu-". Your sentence was cut short by the rush of your orgasm.

"Damn Y/N !" Ray exclaimed. Falling flat onto the bed.

You collapsed next to him . Curling onto your side. You pulled the sheet over your body and Ray hugged you from behind. Still catching his breath ; he kissed the top of your ear. He deeply inhaled and gripped your behind, laying his head between your neck as you drifted off to sleep.