Cold Day.

*Rays POV*

I lay with my arm tucked tightly around Y/N's waist, watching her sleeping peacefully. It was a chilly Sunday, and neither of us had planned on leaving the house.I looked at the alarm clock, it read 11:50, she'd be getting up soon so I decided to make here breakfast since I could barely sleep myself. I put on the coffee maker, and began frying the turkey bacon for her fried egg - turkey bacon bagel sandwich. I lightly toasted her bagel and fried her egg. Spreading a little strawberry jelly on the bagel, I neatly placed the bacon and fried egg on the bagel. Preparing her cup of coffee, I heard her light footsteps behind me.

"What smell's so good ?" she questioned , a faint smile on her lips.

"I made you breakfast " I smiled displaying the sandwich and coffee on the counter top.

"Thank you baby" She smiled walking over to me, hugging me from behind. I turned around to face her; gently pushing my body deeper onto hers, I pecked her lips lightly and squeezed her ass.

"No problem" I whispered onto her lips before kissing them again.

She sipped the coffee. Climbing onto the kitchen chair

"A little strong" She smiled tightly  "But good"

"Sorry about that".

She bit into the sandwich, swinging her feet back and forth in satisfaction. Finishing her sandwich, she had a little jelly on the corner of her lip. I turned her chair to face me.

"Ray wha-"

"You've got a little jelly on your lip" I said before slowly licking it off.

"I could've easily gotten that myself" She smiled sticking her tongue out.

"It looked so good, I couldn't resist." I said knowingly , shrugging my shoulders.

"I'm going to turn the heat up. I'm cold" she said while  walking to the thermostat ,

"Because you've got these tiny ass shorts on." I said while smacking her ass.

"You can't complain. Y'know you like the shorts." She smiled teasingly, bending over.

"I can't say that I don't" I smiled , watching my baby. She was utterly adorable when she teased me.

I sat on the loveseat, as she laid across my lap. I tucked the throw blanket around both of us before clicking on previously recorded Teen Wolf episodes I had missed. She played with the hems of my socks, massaging small circles around my calves.

"If only you knew how much I love you." I said playing with her fingers.

"Infinitely ?" She smiled .

I just kissed the tip of her nose and, sunk deeper into the couch.