3 weeks.

You laid in bed on a chilly December Sunday morning , but the sun shone heavily through the blinds. You wake to Craig teasing your right nipple with his thumb and index finger. You moan with satisfaction.

"Good. you're awake". He moved against you and smiled, looking fairly handsome.

"I see you are too". You smile back.

"Mmhhm, been up for a while now." He chuckled, running his hand down the curve of your back.

"Every time I sleep with you. I end up getting a palm to the face, knee'd in the nuts , kicked in the gut. You're the wildest sleeper I know." He smiled.

"Aww, I'm sorry" You reply kissing his lips.

He bit his bottom lip and smirked

"Whats for breakfast ?" He said sitting up leaning on his elbow.

"Mm, I dont feel like cooking" You lay your head back down.

"Aww" Prod pouted "Please baby".

"Don't beg." You smile.

"Pweeeease" He sticks his bottom lip out even further.

"This is my off day Craig. Can't you get something from McDonalds or something ?"

He smacks his lips "Alright then." "Do you want anything ?"

"Hot chocolate please" you smile pleasantly.

"Be right back" He smiles kissing your forehead.

You go wash your face and brush your teeth. You plop down on the recliner , while untying your scatf and turn on the TV. Flicking through until you see "The Grinch Stole Christmas" on. You smile relishing on childhood memories.

Craig comes back bearing his breakfast and your hot chocolate which smiles wonderful.

"Here ya go'". He sits the cup on the nightstand. He sits on the ottoman in front of the bed and begins to eat. "The Grinch ? Really" .

"What's wrong with the Grinch ?" you chuckle "I loved this movie as a child, still do. Besides its 24 days until Christmas got to get into the spirit."

"How's a kid movie going to get you into "the spirit".

"Why do you have to sound so grumpy ? It's not about the movie itself , I mean the holiday. Christmas is important to me and my family."

"I'm not being grumpy. I was just saying" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Mhm" You smirk. Sipping your hot chocolate then sitting it back down. He throws away his breakfast garbage and hops back into bed close to the recliner.

"Well , since you're such in the "Christmas spirit. How about working towards my gift ?" He smiled.

You raise a brow at him.

He begins rubbing your tummy.

"My little Craig"

"But what if your little Craig will be here in about . . . 8 1/2 months."

"Wait what ?He questioned . You're not pregnant are you ? You can't be ?" He said with a frantic look on his face.

"I am." you smile watching his eyes brighten.

"You know I hate when you don't tell me shit! When did you find out ?" He asked , his eyes bright with excitement.

"My period was a week and a half late . I didn't think I was so I decided to take a pregnancy test. I took three of them to be sure." You smiled fiddling with your fingers.

He held your face and began kissing your face all over, and then your tummy.

"Craig. calm down." You smile trying to relax him. "I'm only 3 weeks".

"Who cares I'm going to be a daddy!" He exclaimed. "Aww man , I've got to call my mom!" He exclaimed

"Baby, this is the best gift ever. I swear!"

"Well it isn't much of a gift, you were part of the creating process." I laughed.

He kissed your neck and rubbed your belly. "I'm going to be a daddy." He whispered lowly .

"Merry Christmas baby." You smiled in satisfaction putting your hand on top of his.

"Merry Christmas." He replied "This is the best Christmas I've ever experienced , hands down."